18 - Happy Together

Chapter 18 ~ Happy Together

~*~

“Hey, where are you going?” Will ask as soon as I turn to my right.

 I turn around and gave him a confuse look. “Going home, where else I’ll be heading?”

“That’s not the way home.”

I giggle. “Oh Will. I’m going through the woods because it’s quicker.” I smile at him.

“You do realise its dangerous in there.” He said in a ‘duh’ voice.

“Of course I knew that but you’ll be by my side anyway so I don’t see what’s wrong with going through the woods.” Will looked happy but at the same time he looks like he’s debating with himself. “Come on Will, I want to go home quickly and have a nice bath before bed.” I whine.

Will sigh and shakes his head. “Fine.” He grins at me and I grin back before I turn around and heads to the woods.

We walk in silence side by side with stupid grins on our face. “Do you think they’re up there?” I nod my head towards the sky.

Will looks at me thoughtfully. “Truth to be told, I told know. I…I haven’t been there as you can see.” He teases and when I look at him he wink at me.

I blush and turn my gaze in front. “I do hope they’re doing alright, where ever they are.”

“Hey.” He said making turn my gaze back to him. “I may not know where they are right now but I can guarantee they’re fine because if they weren’t they’ll be giving you some visits.” He waggles both of his eyebrows and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Oh Will, you always know what to say.” I playfully slap his arm. “I bet go got tons of girls flaking there selves to you while you enjoy every moments of it.” I said hating every bit of it.

“Are you calling me a player?” He got a shock and hurt look on his face.

“Aren’t you?” I ask cocking my head to the side.

“Of course not!” He said sounding offended. “For you information I never cheated behind my…” He trailed off before his expression change into anger. “Anyway I’m not player.”

I look at his angry face and I could help but did what I done. I grab his arm making him stop walking and glare down at me. I gave him reassuring smile and with my free hand, I rub his shoulder. “I’m sorry for judging you.”

Will’s expression soften but he continues to glare at me but this time it looks playfully. “I don’t know, maybe if you say William you are the most wonderful, handsome, charming and totally hot guy I ever met then maybe I can forgive you.”

I raise one eyebrow and let go. “I’m not saying that!”

“Well then, apology not accepted.” Will said and starts walking.

I bit my bottom lip. I knew he was only teasing but watching him walks away from me without even looking back was nerve-racking so quickly I run to catch up with him. “Okay, okay, I’ll say it.” he stops walking and looks at me with a stupid grin on his face.

“Go on then.” He encourage making me roll my eyes.

“William you are the most wonderful, charming and totally hot guy I ever met, would you please forgive me.” I said

“You forgot handsome.” He said making me roll my eyes. “Now you have to start all over again but you have to add handsome after wonderful.”

I knew he was enjoying my humiliation. I sigh. “William you are the most wonderful, handsome, charming and totally hot guy I ever met, would you be so kindly and forgive me already!” I practically yelled the last words.