Chapter 4

Maria (Malak's Mom) Pov:
So me and kehlani have been driving all night and now we are an hour away from California. I really was hoping that y/n would change her mind about staying in Arizona but i guess this is the end for her and Malak. I know that she still loves him but right now she's just confused. She has to deal with her miscarriage and Malak too. That's a lot of weight on her shoulders and I can see why she wants to stay and not come back. Y/n is like a daughter to me. I love her so much and seeing how much love her and Malak have for each other is just so amazing. I wish it would go back to the way it used to be but I have no control over what they do. I know that Malak regrets everything. Once we get there I'm going to have a talk with him.

Kehlani Pov:
I'm so happy cause I'm going back to daddy house cause I miss him but mommy by her self now. She don't want to be with daddy again. She's don't love him no more. She want to be by herself. I miss mommy too.

Malak's Pov:
I woke up with the worst headache ever. I was in bed and looked around. Everything was either broken or on the floor. I don't remember a thing. I looked at my phone and saw that my mom had called me twice. I did my hygiene then took some pills then called her back.

Mom: Hey honey are you home.
Malak: *sighs* yeah. I don't know what happened yesterday.
Mom: What do you mean?
Malak: When I woke up the room was trashed and I have a bad headache.
Mom: It's happening again.
Malak: What's happening again.
Mom: Remember when you were little and used to get angry and start throwing things and never remember what happened?
Malak: Yeah I remember. My anger issues have gotten worse.
Mom: *sighs* Malak you have to try to control all of that because I'm coming over and I have a surprise for you.
Malak: Mom I'm fine you don't have to come over. And I don't want a surprise.
Mom: Don't be ridiculous. You'll love this surprise.
Malak: Fine.
Maria: I'll be over in about 20 minutes so don't go anywhere.
Malak: Where am I going to go? *snaps*
Maria: Malak I know you're upset about what's going on but don't get smart with me young man.
Malak: *sighs* I'm sorry mom.
Maria: It's okay sweetie. I'll be over soon.

I hung up with my mom and then cleaned up the room. I then put on some joggers and s sweat shirt. I was wondering what the surprise was....it couldn't be anything better than my family. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Your Pov:
I woke up and looked at my phone. I had missed calls from Malak which I didn't care about and I also had missed calls from an unknown number and a text that said "Goodmorning beautiful😍". I knew it was that guy from the mall yesterday but I just replied "who is this". I then locked my phone and went to do my hygiene. I was brushing my teeth and I heard my phone ringing so I answered it without even knowing who it was.

You: Hello ?
??: Oh my god y/n where are you? I miss you guys so much. Please come back! Bae I'm sorry about everything.
You: Leave me alone *hangs up*

I didn't want to talk to him and I never will again. I'm so upset with him that I don't even know what to say.

I got myself dressed and my phone rung again. This time it was that unknown number again. I answered the call.

You: Hello?
??: Hey gorgeous how are you?
You: I'm fine...how are you?
??: Good where are you?
You: Um somewhere you're not *laughs* what's your name again?
??: It's Justin.
You: Well okay Justin.
Justin: Can I take you out sometime?
You: I uh would...have to think about it..I've been in a relationship for so long and I don't know if I'm ready to move on.
Justin: Well just forget about him! *he yelled*
You: Excuse Me ?
Justin: I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell.
You: ....it's okay....I have to go.
Justin: No please just talk to me.
You: I would love to Justin but I really have to go *i lied*
Justin: *sighs* Okay...bye my love.
You: *hangs up*

Forget about him.
Forget about him.
Forget about him.

But I love him.

Forget about it all.
Forget about love.

The thoughts swarmed through my head as I was laying there, in the bed, alone...without...him.

What am I thinking? I don't need a cheater in my life. I need someone who loves me and will always be by my side. I can't take Malak anymore. He's the reason why we don't have our second child....wait why am I blaming him for that...he didn't do it on purpose. He would never do anything on purpose. He just needs to grow up a little more and control his anger. I just don't know if I can trust him anymore. I barely know if I love him.

Kehlani Pov:
Gramma is taking me to see my daddy and they was talking on the phone. I can't wait to see him. I missed him so much because I love him and he loves me. He loves mommy too but she don't love him anymore and that makes me sad. I remember daddy said that he was gonna make mommy his wife but then he be mean to her and she got sad. Mommy was crying because of daddy and daddy said he was sorry. I think mommy hates him because he have other girls.

Malak Pov:
God I feel like crap! I haven't eaten in days, my head constantly hurts and my anger has gotten worse. I'm just a train wreck without y/n. I just wish I could go back and change everything but I can't.

I was sitting on the couch and I was starving. The door suddenly rung and I went to go open it. I saw the cutest little girl getting out of my moms car and running to me.

Kehlani: DADDY!!!
Malak: Kehlani? *gasps* BABY GIRL *picks her up and hugs her*