Chapter 9

I was currently at home watching tv and eating ice cream like a big cry baby. I haven't gone anywhere or eaten anything in a week. I haven't even spoken to my daughter. I'm such a bad mother. Malak has been calling me and it has been some times where I wanted to answer but then I don't. I feel like we'll never be back together. I plan to move on and just forget about him but I can't. If I do then Kehlani won't have any type of relationship with him. At this point I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to be alone by myself.

Malak's Pov:
"Nadia please don't do this" I begged. "Come on Malak she's gone now and she won't ever come back" she said. I quickly pushed her off of me. "I'm not making things worse. I love y/n and you know that ! I'm trying to get her back and you're just making things harder!" I yelled. "Malak you're just sexually frustrated. You need this" she she explained. "Are you fucking nuts? You're telling me that sex is more important than love? Well it's not!" I screamed. "Sex is love" she said. "Not if it doesn't mean anything" I mumbled. She didn't even care about me or her relationship with y/n and it's so fucking crazy. She was like her best friend and now that she's gone she's trying to get with me. At this point I was so mad that a little tear escaped my eye. My fist was balled up and I was ready to punch the shit out of her. I closed my eyes tightly to try to calm down. When I opened them, Nadia was in between my legs. Her hands rubbed my thighs.

I've cheated many times before...
One more can't hurt...

She slowly climbed onto my lap and faced me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gripped her ass making her moan. It turned me on so much. I picked her up and placed on her the bed. Took her shirt and pants off. I began kissing her stomach and she moaned slightly. She sat up and began taking off my shirt. I kissed her roughly after and we continued. She laid back and I pulled her thong off. She was already soaking wet. She smirked at me but I didn't understand why. As my tongue almost touched her clit I heard s knock at the door.

Shit Kehlani woke up...

"Daddy there's a monster in my room" she cried. I quick got off of Nadia and threw my clothes back on. "Hold on baby girl" I said. "I'm not going anywhere until we are done" Nadia said as she wrapped herself into the bed sheets. "Well we are done and I'm not going to continue this. I have to get Kehlani" I explained. "Come on Malak. You know you want me. I'm way better than y/n" she smirked. "If you think that then you're fucking crazy! Get the fuck up and get your fucking clothes on!" I yelled but whispered so Kehlani wouldn't hear. "Fine then" she said and got out of the bed to put her clothes on. I told Kehlani to go back in her room while Nadia snuck out . She left and I sighed in relief.

I almost had sex with one of her friends...

I fuck up everything...

I didn't know what was going through my mind but I was getting angry. I took more than a few pills and buried my face into my hands. I banged my head against the wall as hard as I could until I began getting a headache . I tried to get up but I fell back down. Everything was blurry and I was dizzy. Kehlani shortly came downstairs . "Daddy are you okay " she asked crying. I just looked at her before i passed out onto the floor.

Your Pov:
I was watching tv when my phone rang. It was Malak so I just answered it to see what he wanted.

Phone Covo:
You: Hello ?
Kehlani: MOMMY!
You: Kehlani? What's going on?!?
Kehlani: Daddy's not waking up!
You: What ?!? Call 911
Kehlani: Mommy I'm scared!
You: I know honey but you have to call 911 right now okay so they can help him. I love you and he will be okay.
Kehlani: okay mommy I love you.
End of Covo.

What have I done to him...