Chapter 5

Your Pov:
"Please Justin stop" I moaned. He kept kissing my neck and feeling on me. All that was on my mind was Malak. I don't want anything to happen between me and him. I don't want to make things worse... "I'm not stopping" he said as he continued to hold me against the wall. I then became angry and pushed him off of me. "I SAID STOP YOU PERVERT" I yelled. He had a confused look on his face. "Is this about that other guy that you talk about? You think he's better than me? You think he cares about you" he screamed.

No he doesn't care...

"Justin just let me go" I begged "Fine leave! You pathetic, fuckboy lover! He's probably fucking your best friend right now!

He's probably right...

"Fuck you" I replied and left. Of course I was crying because most of the things Justin said were true. I'm just so fed up with everything. I can't take it anymore. First I leave Cali and now I'm going to have to leave Arizona because Justin won't stop stalking me and I'm really scared. He's very aggressive and I don't like that. I just hope that things will be okay once all of this is over.....once my love for Malak has vanished.

Malak Pov:
"Oh my gosh baby girl I missed you so much" I said as I held Kehlani in my arms. "I missed you too daddy. I love you" she said. I kissed her little cheek and we went to sit down. Kehlani  ran up to her room while my mom and I were sitting on the couch.

Maria Pov:
Malak: Where's y/n *he looked down*
Maria: Malak...she's not coming back..
Malak: What do you mean? *he looked up at me*
Maria: *sighs* She's staying away and she doesn't plan on coming back to Cali....she said she doesn't think that you guys are going to try again. She's moved on..
Malak: WHAT DO YOU MEAN "SHES MOVED ON" *he yelled as he stood up*
Maria: Honey please calm down okay?
Malak: I CANT FUCKING CALM DOWN!
Maria: Have you taken your pills?
Malak: FUCK THOSE PILLS! THATS THE LAST THING IM WORRIED ABOUT! I FEEL HORRIBLE...I NEVER MEANT TO HURT Y/N AND NOW SHES PROBABLY WAY MORE HAPPY WITH SOME GUY WHO IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME BUT IM SO STUPID...SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH ME....I DIDNT REALIZE HOW MUCH I NEEDED HER UNTIL SHE LEFT! I JUST WISH I COULD GO BACK AND CHANGE EVERYTHING MAN *he cried*
Maria: Baby I know I know. But you have to face the fact that you messed up and need to fix it.
Malak: HOW CAN I FIX IT?!? SHE WONT EVEN TALK TO ME!!
Maria: Malak please calm down. I know you're hurting. *hugging him*
Malak: She's probably hurting more...and it's all my fault. I can't do this anymore...*he wiped his tears*
Kehlani: *runs down stairs* daddy why you crying?
Maria: Kehlani go play in your room. We'll get ice cream later.
Kehlani: Okay *runs to room*
Malak: Kehlani probably knows about this and soon...she's gonna realize that I'm a worthless piece of shit.
Maria: Now Malak, I've raised you better than this. You're not worthless and you never were.
Malak: I feel like I am...i fuck up everything.
Maria: *sighs* you just need to change your ways and show her that you really do love her.
Malak: She should know that I do and always will....mom...I was going to marry her.. *he mumbled*
Maria: Are you serious?
Malak: Yeah I am...I love y/n so much and I just hate myself for fucking everything up....I just want to die....I just want the pain to go away..
Maria: Don't talk like that. You have too much to live for. You have me, your daughter, your friends.....and even though you guys aren't together, I'm pretty sure y/n would be upset.
Malak: She probably hates me.
Maria: Trust me. She doesn't hate you..she still loves and cares about you.
Malak: Mom I know she doesn't...please don't keep saying she does just to make me happy. I'm never going to be happy unless my family is complete.
Maria: *sighs* well I don't know what to tell you. I've tried with you. Maybe this is the end for you guys.
Malak: ......
Maria: We'll see you in a little bit. I'm taking her to get ice cream.
Malak: *nods*
Maria: Kehlani?
Kehlani: *runs down stairs* yes gramma ?
Maria: let's go get some ice cream.
Kehlani: yayyy bye daddy.
Malak: *waves*

Malak's Pov:

She doesn't care.
She won't come back.
She won't love you again.
She probably hates you so much.
She's moved on so you should too.

She's gone........