Prologue

Shivers were sent down my back. The cold, hard wall was starting to become irritable. I should already be use to it right? I mean it's my 4th year here in this dump.

I don't even know what I did to deserve to be in here. Wait, that was stupid. I know why I'm here. I know why I'm suffering now. I know how I ruined my whole future. But do I regret it? Not really.

"Open door for inmate 612!"

My gaze shifted towards the cage doors opening.

"Alright Zoldyck, you have 60 minutes. You know the rules."

"I should by now, I've been here for way too long, don't you think?" I chuckled.

"I'm not in the mood for your jokes, inmate." He handcuffed my hands behind my back and took me towards the courtyard.

As we were passing the security office, I overheard their conversation.

"Yeah, we'll be having a new guard with us tomorrow, start making the preparations.."

A new guard huh? Should be fun.

"Yo pops, what do you know about the new guard?" I asked the guard taking me to the courtyard.

"She's a new guard coming. That's all I know. Zoldyck, I already know what you're thinking, you won't intimidate her as much as you do to us."

I laughed.

"We'll see."

The bright light coming from outside in the courtyard hurt my eyes. It hurts to adjust to this everyday after being in a cold, dark room for hours. Sometimes even days.

Once we were outside, the guard took his keys out of his pocket and slowly unlocked my handcuffs.

Once they were off, he ran off behind the door.

I turned back and looked at him through the small window and smiled.

"Smart."

I turned back and started to walk to the table that I have claimed mine. However, I do share with some friends.

...Friends

I saw them already sitting at the table, I approached them.

"Yo Killua, they let you out today? That's a shock." Leorio spoke.

I scoffed.

"I guess they felt bad." I sat down with the rest of them.

"We were just talking about the new guard." Gon smiled.

...Gon.

To this day, I still wonder why he's in here, he's just not the.. prison-type.

"Yeah, we've heard a lot from guards, have you heard anything?" Kurapika questions.

...Kurapika

He's not like Gon, he obviously has a reason to be here. But it's such a shame, he has the brains to become something big in the outside world, like a lawyer or some shit.

"Yeah, I've heard a couple of things too." I replied.

"Are you planning to wear this one out too? Maybe you shouldn't, I heard this one is beautiful, and has a nice body." Leorio spoke with an idiotic look on his face.

...Leorio

Prison is just the place for pervs like him.

"Yeah well, we'll see." I answered.

"Why do you have to bother every guard, Killua? You'll never get out of here if you keep up with that behavior." Gon sighed.

"Do any of us even have a chance of getting out of here early? I mean the only one who actually does is Leorio. The rest of us have done crimes that we'll have to pay with our lives . There's no point in trying to behave good and earning respect from guards." I answered Gon's statement.

"You never know Killua, maybe you should stop. I understand that you consider toying with them a 'game', I mean I'm pretty sure other people do too, but you can end up getting put back into maximum security" Kurapika speaks calmly.

"Guards, officers, police men, they're the reason why all of us are in here. I have no respect for them. This whole thing is such a drag, I could've been out there you know? In the world, with a couple of chocolate bars." I answered.

"It's too late to be thinking about stuff like that now. You went and killed a group of people, now you're stuck here like the rest of us." Leorio laughed.

"Yeah, now I'm stuck here."