(14) Pure and Innocent

After I said her name, she just stared at me. There was enough light in the room so I could see her beautiful eyes staring at me.

My heart was pounding, as well as my head. Remembering the past, remembering my crimes, it placed such a burden on my body. But, she needs to know.

"Alluka was the only sane one in the family. She was the only pure one."

My voice trembled at the word pure. This was hard. Talking about Alluka was hard.

"Alluka was the only person there, that made me feel sane. But I'm not- im not sane."

As I spoke (Y/n)'s hand stroked my arm gently, it was effective to calming me down.

"I...I was going to take her with me. I was going to take her out of that hell hole. I was not going to let my parents hurt her anymore. I wasn't going to keep letting them lock her up in that fucking piece of shit of a home."

My body now started shaking. I looked into her eyes to see if I had frightened her. But of course, she wasn't scared, it was (Y/n). She nodded her head, so I could continue.

I felt my mouth dry, and my eyes were too dry as well.

"I wanted to save Alluka. I wanted to take her to a place she deserved. Take her to see the world. Buy her everything she wanted, I wanted to make her...happy."

My body felt weak. My voice sounded as if I was holding in a sob.

"...But I couldn't make her happy. I couldn't take her out, I couldn't buy her anything. Because the moment we stood outside the house, my hands were forced in the air by helicopters. I sighed, I was furious, upset but I looked at Alluka, who was smiling. She looked amazed at the helicopters. The wind gushing through her hair, and her wide smile, relaxed me. Allukas soul was pure, and innocent. That's when cop cars came flying in, in front of us. Armed men jumped out, and lasers were pointed all over my body...and Allukas. I yelled at  them to leave her alone, that she was innocent. Alluka looked at me confused, as I kneeled down, and held my head down . When I did this, the men came running at me, put my hands in cuffs, pushed my head towards the ground, hard enough I think I started to bleed. That's when Alluka started screaming, hitting the men, which caused them to pick her up and throw her in a cop car. I asked them where she was going, I asked them to please not hurt her. But the response I received was a boot to the head, and someone yelling at me to 'shut the fuck up' "

(Y/n)'s eyes were watery, and her cheeks were wet. She pressed her head against my chest.

"The worst part of it all, I don't know where the fuck Alluka is." Thats when I broke down.  I started crying, my tears falling down (Y/n)'s hair. I grabbed her and I hugged her tight.

We both fell asleep, in each other's embrace.

I won't let anything happen to you , (Y/n).