(10) Staying with a friend

"Killua?"

He nodded his head, slightly.

You smiled, but quickly wiped it off your face and scanned your surroundings.

"We need to go." You spoke determinably as you started to reverse out of your designated parking spot.

Killua tried to lift his body up, but you interrupted his action.

"Don't, not yet at least."

He nodded his head, once again.

The car ride was spent with silence, and random eye contact and smiles through the interior rear view mirror. After what felt like almost an hour, you finally spoke out.

"You can talk now."

Killua cleared his throat.

"I have to pee" was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

"Really? You couldn't pee before deciding to escape a prison?" You emphasized the word 'prison'.

"It didn't really occur to me." He chuckled.

He seemed so calm, however you...you could barley keep your arms from shaking.

"Well, we're almost there." You assured

"Where are we going?"

"To a friends house. I couldn't take you to my house, since I'm probably the first person they'll suspect and link to your escape."

Killua didn't answer, instead he just stared at you through the mirror.

"You're so beautiful."

You instantly blushed, looking at him through the mirror as well, before quickly turning your gaze towards the road

"How do you always know what to say?"

"There's lots of rom-com books in prison."

Earning a small giggle from you, Killua smiles.

Killua felt the car come to a halt, and you quickly jumped out the car. You then opened the back door, allowing Killua to step out.

You and Killua both stood outside of a large building, however the building represented neither a home, nor an apartment complex.

"A friends house?" Killua questioned while doing percular stretching exercises next to you.

"Yeah, she's not really a 'home' type of person" You grinned and Killua started to walk behind you. Reaching a red, rusted door. You knocked 17 times, Killua giving you a weird and confused look after the 8th time.

"It's a code" you informed.

You both heard shuffling behind the iron door. The door opened slowly revealing an averaged height, young-looking female. She looked to be about 15-16 years of age.

"Finally you two arrived." She spoke.

"Yeah, there's was lots of traffic on I4. Did you pick up Chinese food like I asked?" You said while taking your shoes off and walking towards the kitchen. Killua just awkwardly followed you.

The place was large, like the size of a warehouse, however it was fully furnished.

"Yeah I did...So this is Killua?" She asked while pointing her index finger towards him.

"Uh yes, sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My names Killua Zoldyck. Nice to meet you" Killua bows his head.

Bisky shoots you an impressed glare, while you just smile.

"You're quite polite for a rogue prisoner." She laughs.

"But hey, the name's Bisky. Has (Y/n) told you the plan?"

"Plan?" He raised an eyebrow in response.

"You didn't think you'd be staying here forever, did you?"