(2) The Urge

"You know what you did was incredibly reckless, right?" The chief started to scold at you.

"Yes" You replied with your eyes staring at the floor.

"Not only did you do whatever you felt like doing, but you also provoked an inmate, and not just any inmate, you provoked 612."

"Sir, if I may explain, he was trying to intimidate-"

"(Y/n), please. I know it's your first day. I will let this slide, only once. However, please do not cause such commotion again." He spoke, his back facing you.

"Yes sir."

"You're dismissed."

You stood up, ready to leave the room. Before you did that, you turned around and spoke. "Please consider one of my positions to be watching over the inmates when the Killua Zoldyck is out."

You left the room and headed to your office. You quickly pulled out a box that read 'T-Z'.

You searched the files desperately, as a case manager, you assumed you were able to view prisoner cases. Even if you weren't, you didn't care. This prison was too ghetto to even care what you did to the cases.

You pulled out the file you were looking for.

On the file, you saw general information about Killua. His height, his weight, his appearances, and his mugshot.

Finally, you started to read what he was accused of. Second-degree murder. As you kept reading, you discovered something rather frightening.

Killua was arrested for manslaughter. Worst yet, the people killed were none other than his family. You continued to read about the case, figuring out that he killed every family member, except one member.

'Who did he leave alive?'

You found that he was also linked to another case, you didn't even bother to read the rest. You had enough.

'This guy is insane'

You took another look at his mugshot. Unlike most mugshots, Killua smiled at the camera, it seemed like he was filled with pride.

'He's not too bad looking for a killer'

You quickly shook that disturbing thought out of your mind.

You slouched in your chair, and stared at the ceiling.

'Did I know him?'

Killua's POV

"Killua, you never learn." Kurapika scolds me

I just ended up staring into mid air. My hands shaking slightly.

I can feel Gon staring at me, observing my movements and facial expression.

"He's doing it again." Gon mumbles.

Leorio and Kurapika stop their conversation and stare at me.

"I'm fine." I assured.

They stared at me still. Not removing their gaze from me. I held down my left arm, trying to stop the shaking.

"Please Killua, don't do it." Gon whispers at me.

"Zoldyck! Let's go, your time is over."

I stood up and headed towards the guard.

I turned my back against him and held my hands behind my back, making it easy for him to handcuff me again.This allowed me to take a last look at my friends, who stared at me with concern. Even though I showed no intention of hurting the guard, he was still shaking as he locked my hands together.

On our way back to my cell, I felt the urge becoming even more irritating. I couldn't hold it in.

The last thing I heard was a scream before getting a swing to my head.

'I did it again, didn't I?'