Triple H (Paul Levesque)

You and paul were friends for three years now. He was a married man. That made you mad. You never wanted paul to get married because you had a crush on paul. You never told him though, you were afraid to brake up his marriage with stephaine. You really disliked her so much. She would get mad at paul for inviting you to family dinners they have, because to her your not family.

Later on in the day you got very bored. So you went shopping, you were all ways a stay home person. Since nobody really cared for you but paul and your mom. Since you only had abouy 150,000 in your bank because paul gave you money, since your manager at your job fired you because of a lie someone told him. So, you went shopping and got only 5 things.

●three pair of beautiful heels

●two pairs of bras and panties

You went to the counter and payed for all the stuff it was a total of $63

You went to the counter and payed for all the stuff it was a total of $63.00 dollars. You went to your car and put all on your stuff in the car and you started to get hungry so you went to Taco on bell since it was the closest food restaurant. You drove their and got your food and drove home. When you got there someone called your phone, it was paul. You answered the phone of course.

You: hello paul what's up
Paul: hey y/n, can i ask you something?
You:yeah of course. What's wrong.
Paul: Can i stay over tonight
You: yes but why
Paul: Stephanie is mad because i won't get her a new dress that cost over six-hundred-thousand-dollars. Now she kicked me out of the house and called me a bad husband and dad.
You:Right she can pay for that herself paul??
Paul:yes but,.. i dont know why she wants me to pay for it. Hell she has more money that me.
You:yeah she does, its okay paul come over with some clothes, i have food already.
Paul:thank you so much y/n i love you. See you in a few hours.
You:okay paul love ya too

You got out and grabbed your things and put it in the house. You checked the time, it was 6:57pm. You've decided to take a bath and put on your new bra and panties set (the pink one). Once you had it on you grabbed a black robe and put it on and started eating your taco bell, but you saved some for paul too. The door bell rung and i got up and opened it, it was paul in a suit. You hugged him and told him to come in. You gave him some food to eat and you told him to take a Shower to release all the stress he have had today. You went into on the kitchen bending down to find something to drink. That's when you felt something on your ass through your robe. You turn your head and it was paul grinding his hard penis on your ass.