The Rock part 1

You we're a famous Actor who has did tons of movies. You started acting when you we're 3 years old. Now you were 26 years old. However today was a big day for you. You we're going to Starr in a movie with the one and only Dwayne "The rock" Johnson called Lifestyle doesn't matter(Not a real movie of his). It was about a nerdy girl who was homless who's life was changed by an undercover man. Anyways You had an crush on him for so long that couldn't remember. You always watched wrestling and still do to this day. So you checked your schedule for today. You had to be in the building at 5:30. You got up and took a shower and changed into a see through jumpsuit that was red. So you put on a red and black Bra&Panties. You hurried out the door to your car and drove to the building quickly. It was 4:35, you we're 15 minute's away from the building, but some how you got there in 5 minutes. You got out your car and ran inside, the security opened the door for you. The director saw you and walked to you with a hug.

Director: Hello Ms. Y/l/n, How are you this morning.

You: I am good, how are you

Director: I'm fine. Everybody is in the cafeteria.

You: okay thank you. Do you know where my dressing room is

Director: down the hall make a left 4 doors up the last door.

You: thank you

You walked to your dressing room and put all your stuff down. You had a baby husky dog with you too. You put the dogs carriage down. You picked up your dog with the little bottle. Since he's only a baby and couldn't feed himself. You feed him and he went to sleep you put him in has doggy bag. Then you walked out to the cafeteria. When you walked in every body looked and smiled and said hi. Some huged you. You got you a bowl of fruit and orange juice. Since you are already. When you finished you throw your stuff away. Then walk back to your dressing room, while you were walking someone slapped your ass hard. You gasped and turned around to curse them out but when you turned around you saw that it was Dwayne that slapped your ass.

Dwayne: hey sexy lady

You:hey Dwayne. That hurt by the way Dwayne.

Dwayne: sorry sexy but you are just to juicy and delicious to not touch. *smirks*

You: ugh you and your flirting

Dwayne: is their a problem with my flirting sexy mama.

You: uh..uh..uh.. I d-dont k-know.

Dwayne: Exactly y/n. You know you want this..Mhmm big package.

You: yeah you wish I did *starts to walk away*

Dwayne: *grabs your waist and pulls you to him and whispers in your ear* you are a sexy lady y/n. Any man would want to eat you out like a cherry pie. *squeezes your ass* just like me. BTW, I could picked anyone else to be your part. I choose you because I'm in love with you, and your acting skills. I know I maybe older than you but I want you to be my date to this dinner that the director is having tonight at 9:30. You wanna come with me y/n.

You: oh my I don't know where to start. Well first, thank you for saying I'm sexy. Also, thank you for choosing me to be In your movie. Yes, I would love to be your date to the dinner tonight.

Dwayne: alright then I'm glad you said yes my queen *smiles and kisses your hand* *starts to walk away*

You: oh Dwayne, what part would I be playing?

Dwayne: your suppose to be my wife in the movie

You: o-oh T-Thanks.

Dwayne: it's okay I'll go slow on the sex scene.