Adrian Neville

You we're a wwe supertar in the women's division. You loved your job, fans and you loved wwe supertar Neville. You we're in love with him the only people who knew about your crush was.your close friends Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Tituis O'Neal, Cameron, Jojo Offeman, and Eva Marie. Every time he passes by he would say hey to you and your friends or smile. You would blush but turn your head so he won't see. Your friends always teased you when he was walking your way or up the hall or anywhere near you. You we're with your friends by the Entrance area because you we're going to watch Titus match with Neville. You we're wearing your attire along with everyone else. It was an purple & gold & white attire that looked kinda like the Bella twins old outfits, but a little different. Titus came by and said hi and talked to y'all before his match started. When you and the girls saw him walk up to y'all he was with neville how fun. He did that on purpose.

Titus: hey ladies how y'all doing today

Brie: we're doing perfect. Hey Neville

Neville: Hey guys, hey y/n.

You: Hi Neville *smiles*

Nikki: so Neville do you have a women in your life

Neville: Nah, not right now, why

Titus: well little miss y/n over here has a crush on ya buddy

You: your lying. Their lying Neville don't believe them *makes a stop face at them*

Cameron: Well if we are lying what this then *pulls out her custom made Mrs.Adrian Neville shirt out* Mhmm y/n this was never in the wwe shop items.

Nikki&Brie: I never saw that shirt before y/n.

Neville: *looks at you*

You: ugh *looks at Jojo and Eva Marie* *whispers help me*

Instead if them helping you they pushed you into him and he caught you and looked at your in your beautiful E/C (Eye color) eyes. He smiles and put you up straight. You just ran away with your shirt. Nikki yelled your name but you ignored her. They all promised not to tell him, but they did anyways. You went to your locker room and locked the door. The girls didn't bother to run after you. Titus and Neville had their Match and Neville won by pin. after his match neville asked many backstage crew members where was your locker room. He followed the directions and found your locker room that had your name on it. You then heard a knock at the door you yelled who is it. That's when you heard neville's voice. You said go away but he wouldn't go away. You asked what did he want he said he wanted to talk to you. You got up and unlocked the door and opened it and sat right back down.

Neville: you alright y/n

You: no they promised

Neville: they promised what *goes to sit by you*

You: Nothing.. just Nothing *looks away*

Neville: if your mad about you friends telling me you have a crush on me it's fine. I kind if like you to y/n. Ever since you we're in NXT, i've liked you so much y/n. So don't get mad at your friends.

Neville then turned you around and looked you in the eyes and said I love you. He then started to kiss you, you kissed back. Damn he was a good kisser you thought.

You: I love you

Neville: I love you too

Neville kept kissing you until he reached your neck, he than began sucking on your neck. You moaned his name. He looked at you and smiled.

Neville: Be my girlfriend y/n please. You'll make my day.

You: of course I'll be your girlfriend Neville. *you huged him and kissed him*