THE UNDERTAKER (part 1)

You worked in the wwe as one of the back stage crew. You liked the job you Got to meet and talk with some of the wwe superstars, and the women's too. Today you woke up at 4:35 you had to catch a plane to Austin Texas. You got on your plane and arrived at Austin,tx at 6:56am. Smack down started at 8:00 so you had time to get ready. when you arrived at the arena,you saw your best friend. Mark calaway aka the undertaker. You ran towards him and yelled his name when you got our of the car.

Y/n: maaarrrkkk!!!!!!!

Mark: oh hey y/n... woah girl slow your ass down because if you fall im laughing.

Y/n: your so mean

Mark: got a problem with that baby

Y/n: (oh my god he just called you baby) umm N-No, not at all.

Mark: mhmm i thought so *looks at your ass in your pants*

■This is how it looked ■

Y/n: Mark are you okay

Mark:yeah I'm okay alright, you could come to my dressing room if you like Y/n

Y/n: I'll come mark

Mark: you could also spend then night at my house since we're in Austin Texas. I live here you know and you live all the way to Florida. So what do you say.... wanna stay with me or no.

Y/n: yes mark I will stay the night

You and mark walked to His dressing room. You sat down on the couch. Mark walked out naked You stared at the size and thickness it was. you got very horny, you stopped staring. Then, looked at your phone it was 7:25am. You two we're the only ones that comes this early. So you we're the only one's in the arena. Mark grabbed your face softly and kissed you, you kissed him back. Then he grabbed your arm to get up and took your clothes off.

Mark: you are beautiful Y/n..... we could do this later or now.

Y/n: no I want it now mark please

Mark: okay baby suck me first

Y/n: I can

Mark: of course baby

Mark sat down and you started to suck him soflty. You then heard him moan your name to go faster and harder. You happily did. Your then deep throat him. He moaned so loud,that you got turned on by it.

Mark: fuck, Y/n harder baby

Y/n:mhmm, so big... who made you this hard sweetie *sucks so fast*

Mark: ahh fuck Y/n!!!! You did baby!!!! *cums in your mouth*

Y/n: mhmm mark I want you to fuck me so hard right now

When you said that mark picked you up snd rammed inside of you hard. You yelled his name. Mark spanked your ass so hard so many times.

Y/n: oh fuck mark baby please don't stop baby

Mark: what's my name

Y/n: mark!!!

Mark:no!! *goes hard*

Y/n: ugh fuck markk!!!!

Mark: I said what the hell my name is *goes super hard*

Y/n fuuckkkk!!! Mark slow down ahhh dadddyyyyyy!!!!!!! *cums hard*

Mark:that's it cum for daddy baby, cum hard for daddy.

Y/n mum fuck I love you mark

Mark: I love your sexy ass too.

At 11:30

You and mark went to his house and you couldn't even walk straight after this morning. When you walked in mark was carrying the bags and you just dropped on the couch. Mark smacked your ass hard. Telling you to come to the room because you were very worn out by him and work but mainly him.

Mark: Y/n did daddy tire you baby

Y/n: yes daddy did

Mark: Y/n I love you so much and we've been friends for about 5 years. I want you to officially become my girlfriend.

Y/n: yes mark I would love too

Mark: I love you baby, i really do baby.

After all y'all been through with this man you've finally became a couple. You loved mark so much no matter what he does You really didn't care. As long as he don't do some idiotic shit. Also do hope to have an amazing future with him.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

How did all y'all taker fans like this????

I know I did.... the undertaker is so hoootttt

Thanks for reading Sorry if short but there is going to be a part 2 to this so keep reading

~ Amethyst (Kylie)