Roman reigns (leati joesph Anoa'i)

----------------
•I do not have any hate on
Joe's and galinas relationship
I love both of them. They are
Perfect for each other. Even in
My mind I still want him to
Myself. Hey I can't help it leati
Is sexy AF!!!!!!•{😘😘😍😍💜💜💪}
-----------------

You we're a friend of Roman aka teati Joesph Anoa'i and you've been friends since high school. You've had a crush on him since high school, but you've never told him. You we're scared that he would reject you because of your nerdyness. You was in your apartment when you got a call from Joe. Yeah I call him Joe because of his middle name Joesph.

You: hey Joe what's up

Joe: I'm bored sweetie can you come over please.

You: what about your wife and jojo right there over there.

Joe: well galina is with her friends and jojo is with is at Jimmy's house.

You: oh so you feel lonely poor baby *giggles*

Joe: please will you come

You: umm yeah I'll come over

Joe: alright see you when you come over baby

You: uh okay

You got in some comfortable clothes and grabbed your keys to your cat and drove to his house. When you arrived you got out and knocked on his door. He opened it smiling. He huged you and kissed your cheek. You two sat down and watched your favorite show together while eating nachos. While you we're looking at the tv you noticed him staring at you. Joe came closer and grabbed your waist and started to kiss your neck. You moaned his first name. He kept going but at first you loved it but then you had think about it he had a wife and a daughter you couldn't mess up his love life. So you pushed him away from you.

You: sorry but in leaving

Joe: no stay why you leaving. I know you want this to happen right Y/n. Ever since high school right Y/n.

You: uh uh I don't know leati

Joe: Come on Y/n please I love you. Ever since high school I have. Please let me do this. I love you, my parents love you even my beautiful daughter jojo loves you. The only one that dislikes you is my wife galina.

You: I know they all do love me and I love you to but I just can't disrespect your love life like this. Sorry Joe but I can't. I'm going home Joe see you later.

Joe: can I get a kiss before you go go home Y/n please.

You thought about giving him a kiss. So you gave him a kiss on his cheek and looked into his eyes. Then You went to by your car and left to go home. You just couldn't not while he is married. You just couldn't it's to wrong. When you arrived home you went to your bed and layed you then got a text message. It was from Leati. What does he want.
~~~~~~~~~
MYSAMOANMAN💪💪😍😍: Hey Y/n umm i thought about what i was doing and im sorry if i made you feel terriable. I just love you too much💜 and i was wondering if i we could be friends with benifits. I really need something more than just our long term friend relationship. So i want to be bestfriends with benifits. Can we please y/n i need more i love you...

you: okay roman i accept your apology. I love you too Joe and I'll be your best friend with benefits. As long as we go slow. Your still married you know.

MYSAMOANMAN💪💪😍😍: REALLY!! Y/n I love you. I'm glad that we went a level up in out friendship. Ill go slow, I'll take my time until I know you are ready for a real relationship. I talked to my lawyer and I'm getting a divorce from Galina. Turns out she old me she lost love for me. Because she loved another guy she has been seeing for over 6 months but who cares. As long as I got you

You: what about my muffin jojo

MYSAMOANMAN💪💪😍😍: Shared custody

You: oh that's good. I love you Joe and to think about it. Will you be my boyfriend leati

MYSAMOANMAN💪💪😍😍: HELL YEAH!! but let me ask you. Will you be my girlfriend Y/n.

You: yes I will baby

MYSAMOANMAN💪💪😍😍: I'm driving to your house right now

You: okay hurry lol

You then heard a knock on the door. You hurried and opened it. You saw your sexy Samoan man. You guys we're perfect for each other and you too loved each other.

Future:
You guys had 2 kids together two twin girls and named Rita Fatu Paris Anoa'i and Rebbel Fatu Jessie Anoa'i. They grew up to be wwe wrestlers and they loved it. Jojo also loves you as her mother she calls you mom. Galina is okay you two we're friends and her and Joe were cool. You started back wrestle you we're 7x wwe divas champion 4x wwe womans champion. You we're also 3x wwe world heavyweight champion. Yeah that's right you flight men too. You also the first woman to hold both titles at the same You and leati anoa'i stayed together forever. With no problems.