The undertaker { Attitude Era 1999}

You we're the manager of Raw. You made some of the matches and storylines. You we're friends with many superstars and women superstars. However you never wrestled. You never wanted to put your life on the line while wrestling. You had a little baby girl to go home to. Yeah that's right, you we're pregnant at the age of 20. You got pregnant by your best friends boyfriend. He raped you because you wouldn't let him have sex with you the first time. You said no because your best friend F/n was like a sister to you. When you told her what happened she totally believed you. She believed you because you we're her best friend/sister, you hated her boyfriend and because it all happened to her three times. Now she was a true friend and you thanked God everyday for a wonder baby girl and a wonder sister/bestfriend that had been with you since day one.

  You we're at work sitting at your desk in your office eating breakfast. It was6:30pm and raw started at 8:00pm and the wwf superstars mostly got here at  7:30 but, you had time to be settled. While you we're eating you grabed your computer and started to make matches. In total there was going to be 8 matches. So you began to type all the matches on your computer. Once you were finished you check the time and it was 7:00. There was a knock at your door. You said it's open and when the door opened you looked up and saw Mark Calaway aka The Undertaker. You looked at him up and down. He was one fine man. You had a huge crush on the man. Most wwf men & women knew, but never told him.

You: how may I help you Mr.Calaway sir?

Mark: y/n just call me mark and while we're working call me taker okay. Now I just wanted to ask you do I have a match today.

You: well let me check... well you do mark. It will be a number one contenders match for the wwf championship. Its you vs Triple H. Who ever wins gets to wrestle the wwf champion stone cold steve austin at royal rumble. Does that sound good mark.

Mark: yes it really does y/n. Thank you see you around y/n

You: mhmm yeah

    Mark walked out and you freaked out. You we're saying you looked terrible. You we're still in street clothes. So your goal tonight was to impress mark. You was going to wear your new outfir tonight, in some parts of the outfit was see through like your back, stomach and some of your legs/thighs. You got dressed and checked yor time it was 8:00 and you walked to the gorilla section to walk down to the ring and welcome people. You don't have a theme and everything because Vince didnt like you that well to do all that stuff. So the raw theme played and you walked down the ramp and into the ring. Then you welcomed every fan in the arena for coming to the show.

You: hey everyone, welcome to MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!!! Thanks for coming and supporting us tonight. You fans had been bring wwf to the top and I thank you all for that. Have a good night and enjo- * gets cut of by Vince's theme*

Vince: well, well, well, isn't it is Ms. L/n. Y/n I'm sorry to say this but...... YOUR FIRED!!!! You wasn't a good manager of raw. I never liked you. So to take your place would be my daughter Stephanie McMahon!!! *Stephanie's theme plays*

Stephanie: thanks dad and y/n get out of my Ring!!!!

You: what about my-

Vince: no no get the hell out.

    You cried and ran back stage to get your stuff. All the wwf superstars / women's we're tell you they will miss you in the wwf. When you we're walking out you heard someone call your name. It was mark. He ran to you and hugged you.

Mark: hey y/n, in soory about what Vince did

You: it's okay I'll just try to find another job

Mark: you could be come a wwf wrestler. Vince only said you we're a bad manager. He never saw you wrestle. Ill talk to Linda privately to see of this could work.