The Rock Part 2

Its been seven months since you and Dwayne been together. You loved him so much. You been dying of laughter everyday since you've been with him.You have moved in with him. Let me tell you it's like heaven and hell together but fun. You've meet his daughter Simone she was fun and cool. She liked you very much. Dwayne has been trying to get you pregnant for at least 2 months. You've been taking the birth control pill, but so you've decided to not take the pill. The following 3 months later you got pregnant with Dwayne's baby. You we're pregnant for 4 months, with a baby girl, well baby girls. This was your first time having twins or a baby period with your one and only true love. You we're so happy. However it was hell sometimes and beautiful at some points.

Dwayne decided to get up at 5:30 and take a shower to head to the gym. You would usually go with him but you couldn't you we're on bed rest, dsmn you thought. You would have to miss him shirtless and sweating, you always thought that was very sexy. You woke up at 9:32am, you had to make breakfast for you and Simone and feed dwayne's cute dog and your husky dog. You got up and wattled to the shower and when you were finished you struggled to put on y'all clothes but managed to put on your clothes without any painful problems. You walked to the kitchen and made breakfast for you and Simone and Dwayne. She  you finished Simone asked could she call her grandma and go over to her house you said yes. She asked were you going to be okay alone until Dwayne comes back. You said yes and started to feed the dogs. Simone then left and you walked your way to the dishes you had to clean. While you were cleaning you felt a hand wrap around you pregnant belly. You turned around and whiped your hands on a towel and saw Dwayne behind you. You huged him and kisses his cheek.

Dwayne: Good Morning baby, are you feeling okay.

You: Good Morning to you to, I am feeling good. I made you breakfast it's in the fridge.

Dwayne: Thank you baby *kisses your lips*

Dwayne then finished eating and he washed the rest of the dishes he then took a shower and came down stairs siting by you while you we're watching tv. You felt him kiss your belly and say "I love you too my little angels" you smiled. You felt them kick you hurried and grabbed his hand a put it to your stomach. When he felt it he smiled and laughed and kisses it again. They kicked hard this time. Thats when you slapped the back of his head, tell him to stop because every time he kisses or touch or talk to the babies, they kick at the same time which is a hell of a pain you could have while pregnant instead of pushing.

Dwayne: y/n you have five more months to go baby.  I can't wait to I meet my little angels.

You: yeah me to to get them the hell out of my body *smile*

Dwayne: it's okay get used to it because we will have more kids *laughs*
You: from who cause this Kitty Kitty would be shut down, cut off, out of motherfucking order.

Dwayne: *laughs* it's okay just wait I will have more kids from you y/n. *kisses you*

You: mhmm that's what your Popeye looking ass think fucker.

Dwayne: *gets up* yeah yeah keep talking baby keep talking.

You: where you going

Dwayne: to get my laptop we need to shop for our babies before they come so we won't wait till the last minute.

After hours of searching for cribs and and other baby stuff you got hungry. So you made a big mommas meal. Steak, masked potatoes, cornbread, and ribs to with a glass of juice and bottle of water. You never ate like this ever. Even though you were a heavy set woman. You walked to the couch and Dwayne just stared at you looking at your plate.

Dwayne: damn momma aren't you gonna share that with big daddy over here. 

You: ugh do I have to *smirks*