Enzo Amore/Big cass

(THIS WOULD BE LONG SORRY Maybe some adult words like cursing and other words) Plus o will use their ring names the next imagine I will you both ring and real names. Ttyl..... 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   You we're the little sister of Carmella. You was a 18 year old girl who was in love with wrestling and that had dark brown hair and brown eyes. Any chance you get you would watch wrestling. You lived with you sister when your dad thought you we're trying to break up his new relationship. When you weren't. Your big sister Carmella on the other hand. Kicked you out too. She thought you were trying to still Cass from her. When you we're just a close friend of him. You had no we're to go both hyour parent's said you was a huge mistake, but kept you anyways. You we're a homeless child. You slept in a dark alley where no one could harm you. You never begged for money. You never begged for food Either. You just sat their starving.

        You knew wwe was going to be in where you were. If you had money you would go. If you has clothes you would go. However you don't. You sister Carmella never took you. She never let your watch. She just told you to stay home and don't go anywhere. You would always cry, she just hated you. You never knew why though. You haven't seen her in years.

       You we're siting down on a towel you had and sat their look at the cars go by and people excited about the show tonight. You just looked down at you feet and cried. You then saw someone jogging down the alley. It was a man and he had muscles and tattoos. To do you he was a very handsome man. no man would never likes you you thought. The man was getting closer and closer until you noticed he has a friend. He was tall and he had a shirt on that said SAWFT.  You think you have seen the man before but no clue at the moment.  You being very nosey you peeked from behind the garbage can to look at the two handsome men coming your way as you noticed they we're a few feet away from you you tried to hide behind the garbage can but you fell in the process and made a big noise. You panicked and tried to think of something just then they cane where you are.

They looked at you and realized you we're young and homeless and starving. Big Cass then noticed who you are and yelled your name.

Big Cass: y/n what are you doing here I thought you we're with your mom. Since your dad kicked you out and you left Carmellas place for some reason.

You: *crying*

???: don't cry beautiful it's okay tell us what happened?

You: my dad kicked me out because he thought I was trying to break his new relationship up when I was trying to get close to him beacsue we haven't hang out in a while. My mom never wanted me I went to her house found out I was a mistake. She had got married and had kids. Carmella on the other hand *starts crying*

Big Cass: come on tell me y/n what did Carmella do. I want the truth.

You: she kicked me out

Big Cass: WHAT!! WHY

You: she thought I was trying to take you from her when we we're just friends.

Big Cass: WHY WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT!!!

You: she never liked me not surprising.

???: Cass wanna take her to the hotel it's only 7:45am.

Big Cass: yeah come on y/n. *picks you up bridal style*  I'll take care of you. Me and enzo

Enzo: yeah I'll take care you. Imma help you get back on your feet beautiful