Maryse /Roman reigns

-------------
In this story Joe(Roman)
Would not be on love with
Maryse... 😙😙😙 sorry
guys...
--------------
You was a foster kid. Your parents gave up on you only because you was a girl. They threatened to kill you but they didn't want to be in serious trouble. They sent you to a orphanage. You've been there ever since you was 1 years old. You we're now 6 and you've been beaten up here. You had scars around your face and nobody really cared or nobody wanted you. You loved to watch wwe. When Raw and smackdown came on you always watched it. You loved maryse. She was your idol. Days ago wwe said that maryse was doing a new movie. She was playing a role to be a single mother who tries to get through life all by herself. But there wasba problem she needed a little girl to be her daughter. So she had been going around for days to find this little girl. Until she finally came to Hollywood, California.

Hours later you heard the door open. You saw the person you never that you will be able to see in person, you saw the Maryse
Ouellet. She started talking to the lady at the front desk. I heard her say " Hello mam, do have any children that i would love to see" the lady said " yes ms.Ouellet i do" the lady came inside the room where we all sleep she told everybody to come except for me. She said " stay your worthless ass here, maryse does not want you". The other kids say "yeah she don't want you. You ugly duck". Little did they know maryse heard they said about you. Maruse was wondering who the he'll the we're talking to like that. The lady walked all the kids out except for one. Maryse said " no no no, I want know the kid that you old bitch and these disrespectful ass kids were talking to". The lady said "no what are you talking about". Maryse got mad a cursed her out. She then slapped Maryse then Maryse punched her and said " don't you ever touch me". Maryse then walked to the back where you were. She opened the door and saw you crying. She bend down and said " hey sweetie are you okay" you weren't able to speak. She just hugged you and picked you up and sat you down on the desk were the lady was now sitting with a black eye. Maryse said " I want her now". The lady said "Name is y/n .O."Maryse signed the papers and walked out with you to start a whole new life.

WEEKS LATER:

Maryse finished with the movie and you and her had fun together. Ever since she got your from the orphanage. You we're in your room playing with your Wwe action figures that Maryse brought you as a gift. Then you heard your room door open. It was Maryse. She came in and said "sweet heart I want you to come down stairs and meet some people" You said " who" she said " my mom, dad, and 5 of my co-workers I work with" you said "Wwe wrestlers are in your house now" Maryse smiles and shook her you got so excited and said "oh my god who!!!" Maryse said "come and see but first you meet my mom and dad so act like you don't know what's going on kk" you said "okay Maryse" Maryse said "call me momma" you smiled and said "okay mamma". You flew down the stairs and stopes at the bottom slowly, until you saw them, the two people you hoped to never see again. Maryse said " y/n meet my mom and dad, and their son". You ran back upstairs and cried. Maryse came into the room and saw you crying. She asked you what's wrong. You told her the whole story and she was shocked and crying too. She finally found out she had a sister, a baby sister this whole time. Wonder why her last name started with O, her last name was Ouellet, her hair and eyes we're the same as hers. Maryse marches down stairs and told her co-workers to go in the back yard and do something fun. Maryse, argued and argued until theybwere out of her house.

Maryse then went back upstairs and got you and came outside with you. You meet all her 5 co-workers from wwe. You've met Nicole Garcia(Nikki Bella), Brianna Garcia (Brie Bella), Victoria Crawford (Alicia Fox) leati Anoa'i (Roman reigns), Natalie Neidhart (Natalya). You kept looking at Joe. He told yiu to call him joe. Even though you we're 6 years old. You fell in love with that man. He looks so hot and muscular. Everyone was talking an having an converstion with someone. Except for Joe. You walked to him and taped his knee.
(Y- you J-Joe)
You: hi I'm y/n Ouellet, I'm 6 years old.