Chapter 5

Niall's POV

I hate that guy on Harry's school, and I care about Harry too much to let that guy ruin his perfect green eyes and perfect flawless face with tears. Tears full of Louis shit. Why the bloody hell is he mad at him? Because he showed him love ?! Harry is way too fragile to handle this alone. He needs someone. And in this moment, he seems like he needs me.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and logged on twiter. I searched for Harry, I was sure something from there will take me to Louis' profile. And..it did. Harry replied his last tweet "Best movie. Worst situation[...] " . He was so sad, aw, poor Hazzabear. My Hazzabear . "Why ? What have I done? what happened , it was awkward. But you realized it after I wasn't able to look at you and see every move you make ? You could tell me Lou." and he started another tweet. "Damn it tweet limit. Why don't you like accepting that it is all just fine ?! Just friend Lou. Just. Friends. ". I started to cry. He is treating Harry like a shit.

I started to make my bed more confortable for when Harry comes. I arranged the pillows and things like this, same with the couch.

I loved Harry so much and this was like the most fuckin perfect moment to tell him. The best, fucking great, perfect moment. All I wanted was him to come here and cuddle with me . And tell me about it. Tell me about how Louis made him feel so horrible. And then look into my eyes and I say "Hey Hazzaboo, it okay, I love you" and he say "I love you too" and then stare into each other eyes and kiss. Like people do after they have sex, or make love. But fur us, I wanted just the ending to match. I wasn't ready for more. Well, not yet. The door ring wake me up from my trance. It was Harry. But honestly, last time I saw him he was al cheerful and happy and he smiled and pulled me in a tight hug, telling me that he was kind of exctited about changing schools.

But now, he stared at me with taery, full of pain eyes. He was like a potato. Didn't move didn't said anything. He was just crying, like a potato sqeezing his juice off. And you know how much I like food. I dragged him in. His hand was so soft. I remember about 3 years ago, we played truth or dare with Zayn, and the bottle spinned between me and him, so he gave us the dare to walk on the street like we were a couple holding hands. It seemed a lot of fun then.  And now im holding hands with him but it seems more...believeable than then. So i dragged hom in the bedroom with me.

As soon as we were there, he took of his shoes and in one second he was under the blanket . He was crying silently, but still he was crying so hard. I sat on my computer chair watching my best mate, possibly my future boyfriend crying.

"You promised" even ot was pretty hard to understand his teary voice, i got what he said. So i cuddled near him. He melted into the hug and I forgot my 'plan' and just closed my eyes and enjoyed.

Harry fell asleep really quick, facing me. His lips looked so damn kissable . And he was sleeping . And it was perfect. So I leaned in for a kiss.

Louis POV

Yeah, im an idiot. Im stupid and fool. The dar earlier I told him he is sweet and he tastes sweet and next day I treat him like a shit.

It hurted to do it, but after Alex I couldnt let anyone hurt me again. It was hard to know who to trust, esoecially when ita bout Harry, which I met 3 days ago. And Harry reminded me of him.

My phone rang. "Hi cuppycake Lou". I was still pretty lost on my thoughts. "Um hi babes?" "Its Eleanor silly !" shit. I completely forgit about her. But at least I might appear excited. "Oooh Hi my dearr ! Baby I miss you sunshine !Aw El. " Eh, that was pretty concinced. Dont get me wrong, I really liked El she was nice to hang out  with, but I dont think I felt for her that way, but as I already hurt Hazzabear I cannot admit yo myaelf hurting El. She was fragile. "Hi babyyy ! Glad you missed me sweetheart . I love you so much too ! " aw. "Aww El. ILYSFM. But ...I gotta go... my sis's are so annoying." "Aw babeee Louu call me soon yeah ? I wanna feel those soft...parts of you haha." Um...okay. "I cant wait to meet ur lips too lovely girlfriend." "Bye baby. Take care LuLuBear ♥ " "I will, you too take care. Bye" .

I had to call Harry. And someone answered...but it wasnt Harry .

"Hi Louis." ; "Who am I talking to?" ; "Its Niall, Harrys boyfriend."