Chapter 11 - It all makes sense to me

Harry POV

I couldnt believe what happened. I mean, dayum, this morning we had a fight and now we are kissing. We are fucking bloody kissing. In the fuckingg middle of the fucking street. Shit, people could recognise me anywhere. Not that I was a celebrity or anything, but still, this is a place where many of my friends from the old school lived, and also enemies. They would beat my ass of for this ! Although I wasnt gay, Louis really needed some confort, so thats what Im trying to give him. And Im trying to keep him safe. Makw him feel safe.

And also he told me that he loved me . He loved me, damn! And as I stared as his lips while trying to explain this whole situation...I couldnt resist anymore and kissed him. I had to admit to myself and that these days I have fallen for him. Hard. And I couldnt deny it to myself, doesnt matter how hard I tried .

His lios were extremely soft and feminine, but same time masculinty exploding through them . Not like anyone else Ive kissed. Duh, because i havent kissed a boy yet. But stila, I bet his lips are unique. And not only wolrdwide, in the whole universe.

I was kind of desperate for him. I needed more of him. I asked for entrance, which se seemed to allow, but all of a sudden he denied me to enter and quickly pulled back. He stared at me with wide eyes. Im such an idiot, I shouldnt have done that. "Harry..I..I only needed..you know...to be safe...you know...like..you know...Not more Harry..." As long as I tried to deny it, my eyes filled with tears . "Harry......" He looked at me with pity in his eyes . I dont need pity. I need to.. I dont even know what I do need.. I... "I love you too" I placed a tiny kiss on his forehead waiting for his reaction . His face lit up for a moment but quickly dropped down. "Harry...I really didnt mean it that way..I mean I of course love you dayum you saved me but you know I dont feel this like it should be right-" I needed to stop him before my eyes would overreact and start tearing, so I just kissed him, again. And he didnt even try to pull back, not even staying there while I kissed him, no! He fucking kissed me back as soon as my lips met his. What the hell?

And no, no damn, Im dreaming. No. fucking. way. He fucking asked for entrance. For fucks sake, 5 minutes ago he didnt allow me entrance, and now he is mostly begging ? At first I didnt want to allow him entrance, but I couldnt hold myself and our tongues explored the others mouthes.

I heard a door open and footstepts, but my eyelids were still closed.

"L-Louis? What the...Lou...-" it was definitely a girl . And I heard desperate loud sobs. I slowly pulled away from him. Fuck ! It was his girlfriend. Our saliva was on both of our chins was showing that we just pulled back from a full on snog - and that was exactly what we were trying to hide.

"Hey-El.. I-You're okay ! Thanks god !" He quickly changed the subject and hugged her. She hugged her back at first and then he leaned in for a kiss . "Ew Lou dont you dare kiss me with his saliva..!! What the hell was going on ?!! " She cried and snuggled her head into his chest.

"W-well Lou felt r-really sad that y-you w-were still in t-there with them a-and t-then he told me that he is s-sad and ...a-and.." She nodded slowly against is chest. Hopefully my awful trying of making things better actually worked. Hopefully. Louis turned his head towards me and mouthed a 'thank you'. "I love you" he said to Eleanor and shivers ran down my spine. He said to her the exact same passionate way he told me he loves me. But what if he doesnt love her ? And he just said that to make her feel better ? What if it was the same situation about when he told me he loves me ?!

Eleanor looked up at me and then at Louis. "I knew youu were gay. Or bi I guess. Its so obvious Lou..." She chuckled and then hugged him tighter. "W-what ?! Im n-not !" She laughed "You better be because thats the only excuse I take for kissing anyone else than me!" He looked at me with a questioning look on his face. What should tgat mean? Well, I liked the fact that his girlfriend seemed ok with it, I mean we can share his lips and..body..and...face..right? I mentally slapped myself. Hes straight bro. A tiny voice kept whispering that in my head. But he loves me the way he loves her. Two voices were practically arguing in my head. "I GOT IT" din I say that loud? Hopefully not. "What? H-Harry she's my gf you know.." He interwined their fingers. I laughed "N-no I mean yes of course she is but yuno there were like voices in my head and stuff" I laughed at my own words and Lou blushed. Shit, his arm! All this fucking stress madr me forgot that he was fucking bleeding. I slipped my hand out of my pocket. "Haz no time for calls yuno ?" I smiled and shown him the dial pad with the obvious "911" on it. "W-what?!! No Harry no!! I dont need it okay??! " He cried . Me and El saif in a choeus that came from nowhere "No you are not" We stared in eachothers eyes and grinned wide. I talked to a officer and in one blink i heard the sirens . Louis took El's hands off him and he ran into my arms. Eleanor was still in shock but eventually she smiled at us cuddling. His blood was making my neutral white shirt into a darker red, but I didnt mind. "Gaaay Lou, told ya" Eleanor shouted in a whisper. "Shut uuup!" Louis said but she continued teasing her. A man with blonde hair and and a bright hreen eyes like mine came to Louis and guided him to the ambulance. I rushed to the ambulance "Sorry mate only family nor relatives" Tears started to stream down my face and Lou gave me a reassuring smile. "I-Im his bro-" Louis cut me of "boyfriend" wut ? The people in the ambulance glared at us and I heard Eleanor laughing to death "Gay Lou, Gay !" she laughed and theb blushed when she realised that the equipage heard that. They shot Louis a glare "Its a joke 'tween us" he mumbled. I got closer to him and I heard the police aresting the men who did whatever they did to Louis . "Hey curly dont take it to heart i had to say that we've just became friends" He ran his hand through my curls and smuled as he saw my face going a little bit sad "Though we have more time to get to know eachother..If you know what I mean" He blinked and quickly pecked my lips. I felt myself blushing really hard and he squeezed my knee, going up to my member. what? " Discuss it " I laughed and kissed his forehead, waiting to arrive at the hospital .