Chapter 2

Louis POV

I was so lazy. The last hours since I got home from school I just threw away my backpack and my pants and lied in my bed. I heard a buzzing sound as I turned my phone in silent. I saw an unknown number. I didnt mean to answer as I thought it'd be a prank call or something, but I picked up. 

"Hello?" i asked pretty much confused , as i was woken up from my sweet day dreaming. 

"H-hi..Hi, Louis."  

It was a shy but deep male voice which I could swear I know from somehwere but I just couldnt remember . And damn it, he knew my name so it wasnt a typing mistake or something. 

"Tomlinson ? Are you there ?" 

Same male voice continued and gosh, he also knew my last name ! I finally figured out it was Harry. 

"Oh..Styles. I never thought you will get my numer without asking me for it...and i didnt know you knew my first name as well..So, hi.." 

After I finished I realised that my tone was really annoying and it sounded rude so I managed to mumble a "but s'alright" even i dunno if he heard it or not.

"Sorry. I just..wan-wanted to k-know what hours we start classes tommorrow...s'all. And I-I think my byology book is in your backpack.." 

He's a terrible liar. Tomorrow is Saturday and he couldn't t forget his book at me because we weren't in the same grade. 

"Yeah? You sure? Well tomorrow is Saturday...and we're in different grades, sweetheart." 

"Shit." He hung up and I found myself laughing and grinning all night. Why in the bloody hell he called me and why did he need to make up an excuse ? This happened to me befote...but they were girls and they were flirting all the time with me. But him ?! I needed to refresh my mind of all these thoughts so I made myself a cold tea and checked my Twitter and Instagram. Then I put it on the nightstand and tried to sleep.

I spent the time before I fell asleep thinking about his loose curls, bright smile that even it was fake it was cute, green emerald eyes, but still brighter and warmer than emerald.. and his torso that I could imagine under his clothes... I shook ny head. Why the fuck i was thinking about this ?! Geez. I turned on the TV and watched Titanic for the 5th time i thibk, but as long as it was on Tv I watched it, no problem. I fell asleep watching TV, thankfully in my fluffy cozy bedd, full of pillows.

Harry's POV

Shit. How stupid I could be ? Classes ? Biology book ? Oh my god, I think he hates me know. That was all I could think about that evening. And I also made plans. Plans about talking to my dad, about moving to Niall's house and getting back to my old school..and most important: avoiding Tolmislon...Tomlinson whatever. 

Even I couldnt understand why I called him, I just did without even thinking about what Im going to say. Ugh. And I expected him to understand ?  

I fell asleep really quick, in my school clothes. 

Next day I just took a shower, got something cute out of the closet and wanted yo go to school. But wait, it was Saturday. I took my phone and looked through my contacts trying ti find someone to hangout with. I saw "♢ Louis x ♢" written betweet fancy signs..why? I dont know but it just felt right. 

So after a 30 seconds plan of what Im going to say, I called him. 

"Morning Tomlinson." I ended up saying with a serious deep voice. 

"Harry ... yeah..."  

He was yawning and stretching his arms on the phone so I realised I woke him up. Oops. 

"Well..Um...I was wondering if-" 

"Im not taking you to school, we dont have school school today." he said sarcastically cutting me off. 

"No..Wanna...watch a movie ?" 

That was the most innocent and cute sweet tone I could ose, so I felt a little embarassed but he didnt react at all. 

"Im saying yes but where ..? I mean I dont think I can get enough money for cinema and-" 

"Come at my home, we will be all alone, like I used to be when I watced films with my best mate Niall, at his house. Now that I changed schools I changed my school program we caant meet that often..sad." 

"Yeah yeah. Text me the adress, I'll be there in an hour, you find a good movie." 

"Yeah" 

The conversaion was extremely nice but still Louis seemed pissed off. Probably because he hates "looking after me" as he sais, but I like saying that its just ...gaining a new friend. 

I found a nice movie, but I spent that free hour until he came searching for a movie - I was so nervous. Will he like the movie? Should i call him ask what movie to take? No, he told me to find a good movie. These question were running here and there in my mind, i just couldnt help and try to answer them.

I heard a crash. Gosh, those dogs and cats around never pay attention on damaging things. Sound of that kind were always there, and every time I managed to get up and see whats up, it was nothing. But when I looked through my window, it was something. A car. A red car, which looked pretty well, not just a third hand messy car. It looked almost brand new, but i couldnt figure which brand. I saw a caramel head getting out. Shit, I was still in my pijamas. I remembered i texted him to enter the front door, go upstairs and the second door on left, so I wasnt worrying about getting down to take him. So I took of my boxers and my messy sweaty shirt and I opened my door going to bathroom. Bathroom was right in front of the stairs. I was singing a song, but I dunno its name, so, I was naked and I fully forgot that I wasnt..alone.

"Harreh?" I could recognize his sweet and soft voice anywhere. Shit, i was naked and he was coming upstairs. Three meters to the closest room - parents' room which was locked -, six meters to my room and 3 meters to the bathroom. So I ran to the bathroom.

"Nice ass, by the way." He was laughing so hard. Oh god, I felt so embarassed.

________________________________________________________________________ 

I will be updating soon, hope you like it !