Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Louis POV

Tick tock, tick tock. The classes are just so boring. I cant think of anything else than lying in my confortable cozy bed and lie there for hours, not even paying attention to my mom or my sisters trying to unlock my room or get me ot of there. 

"Tomlinson ! Dont you dare daydream in my class !" a female voice yelled angry at me and I almost blushed as she reminded me that I was still at school. Ugh. 

"I-Im s-sorry mrs. Grayne.." I ended up mumbling shyly and she nodded, but I saw a kind of dissapointment from her on me, I dunno. 

"Bet you are." she said sarcastically while facing a young couple my age kissing in the class, while they thought she kept her attention on me. Damn, they looked so damn beautiful ! Why I couldnt be like that ?! I shook my head as I didnt want mrs. Grayne yell at me again.  

Finally, only 10 minutes left until the English class was over.  

"And class..before I tell you about the homework-" 

"No homework babyy!" my deskmate said as he winked at her, obviouslly receiving an angry look from her and furrowed eyebrows. 

"As I was saying..I would like to introduce you our new schoolmate. His name is Harry Styles" she said pointing happily at a shy curly boy, that was like...2 years younger? I dunno, I just dont understand why this young guy was introduced to our class , out of all classes in this damn school.  

"I thought you may want to show him hows going here, as I suppose you got some experience here..." she said furrowing and eyebrow at me. Why me?! 

"Tomlinson, as I saw you today paying no attention to my classes, maybe you will better like paying attention to Henry-" 

"Harry" he pointed like she was so stupid. 

"Yeah, as you say kid. So Harry , this is Louis Tomlinson, he is going to introduce you to our school, show you whats aorund the school and inside the school and also if you ever need help with homework - count on him . 

"Um...s'alright mrs., I can handle it by myself " Harry pointed as he saw the angry and at the same time sad and dissapointed look in my eyes. 

I managed to smile at this new guy, as well as I started to analyse every single part of his body. Even though it was March and it was a nice-coldy weather, he was wearing just a white T-shirt and I could see his fit body . He was like an ordinary guy - thanks god it wasn't a weirdo, like the most of my stupid classmates or schoolmates - he seemed friendly, but it was still a little awkward that my fucking punishment was to ...take care after him ? I dunno what mrs. Grayne thinks, but obviously this is what she seems trying to say. Huh.  

I found myself lost again in my thoughts when Harry shook his hand in front of my wide open eyes, pretty much staring at him. He was holding back not to laugh.

"W-where did she got ?" i realised it was a stupid question, but i hoped it would get me out of that awkward situation. 

"Anywhere else Tomlinson" he said sarcastically 

....and it obviously didnt took me out of that situation. After he said these I wasn't sure he seemed so nice anymore.

"So...what made her so angry?" he asked looking at the ground and grinning - Im pretty sure in his mind he knew that was probably my stupid daydreaming, but he kept it misterious and I liked it that way. 

As soon as I looked around I could see that people on the hall were laughing and grinning - possibly on me - but I didnt care . All I knew was that my fucking free time which was anyways little - and damn, it should be free - was taken by this stupid ...punishment? Ugh !