Chapter 12 - Or its just fantasy ?

A/N: PLEASE PLEASE READ!

Sorry sorry sorry it took like forever with this upload, please dont hate me guys ! But you know as i saw the comments/votes weren't like increasing or anything I really didnt know that you are actually reading it sice today when i decided to log onto wattpad again and i saw votes on chapter 11 so omg omg thanks guys it means a lot haha. One comment for next one ?

Louis POV

I was still thinking (and also blushing ) thinking about the fact that my girlfriend called me gay, for fucks sake she is my girlfriend, and also I have no idea what i was thinking of when I talked to Harry like that and stuff. Like, what ?! Its like I dont know myself anymore, I mean, of course i used to do such things with girls all the time but to guys ? Well I once kissed a guy, but it was a ...dare. Yeah, a dare. His name was Nick Grimshaw, and looking through his twitter seems like him and harry already know eachother. Since I met Harry I was always wondering who the heck is that harry guy, I mean, I was super jealous but I dont know why. Im straight am i ? My arm still hurt like hell and i stared at the letters GSDG. Well, Im not Gay so i guess i can date girls can i ? ”Babe, what does this mean?” I heard Harry saying in his voice full of sadness and pity. Fuck, I swear this boy could read my mind. "Its..like...they said that-" My voice was shaking and I cut myself of. Then i could fell a tear rolling down my cheek, so i realised i was crying. "Shh love" He pulled me to his chest and started to cry silent in the crook of my neck. "We're here !" I heard a man yelling, and at frist I was scared, thinking about the men in my house. I got off the ambulance and got into my hospital bed. "What now?" Harry asked on a serious tone, shoting me a pity-full glare. "G-go Hazz, I'll be fine ok ?" I pecked his cheek "N-no..I need to stay here with you love okay ? " He blushed and slowly leaned in, pecking my lips. Oh my, I swear he could turn me on even in this horrible state. But he kept it soft, slow and sweet, the pain going less hurtful than before, because of my dear Hazza. how could I even be so stupid to do shit to him in first days ? he is the most sweet, charming, careful and cute boy I ever met ! And a great kisser though. I saw Harry slowly leaning in, as he placed a soft kiss near my cuts. I quietly yelped in pain "Sorry love" Harry started to cry silently, hs eyes closed as his eyelashes were getting wetter second by second. "Hazz-" He opened his blood-shot eyes and tears were escaping his eyes faster and faster. "I have to ask you to leave sir, he's probably going to get into surgery, deends after the XRay tests." "What ?!" Harry cried as he lied on the floor staring at the ceiling and crying. "Sir, you need to get out or I will have to call for the guards" "Hazz..I need you..But I'll be fine okay ?" "No Lou ! How can tyou be okay ?! I am here doing nothing and stopping you from getting into surgery while you are bleeding ! Im so worthless Lou ! " He cried even harder and whispered to me "Im sorry Lou...I love you" I shivered a little "Y-you love me ?" I smiled and he looked up at eme "S-sorry..I-I will call Eleanor okay ?" He gave me a sad smile "N-no Hazz.. I need you.." "Sir get out." She cried for he guards "You know what, it is better for them to come. I cant even move from this...situation" He gave me a look full of pity and got up, placing a kiss on my lips, and then on me tear-full cheek. "Take care Lou, I'll be right on the hall, waiting. okay love ?" "Okay..I love you Hazz" I almost whispered hoping he wont hear me, but obviously he did. "Me too..I fll find those arse holes and I will KILL THEM" He yelled the last part as the guards grabbed him and took him out.

I got into the Xray, and they found a little metal part from te kinfe right in my veine, which determined why I couldn't stop bleeding and why it hurt like hell. "You will get into surgery, and I have 99% guaranty you will get out of there in 1 hour, they being in hospital for around 2-3 days so you can get rest. Lets go hun" She smiled "Mnot your hun.." I murmured thinking about Hazz calling me 'love'. They gave me an injection and a calming sleep took all over my body. I was getting into surgery, I think.

A/N: Next chappie is Harrys POV. PLease please tell me what you think guys, sorry it was so short but Im not really in the mood , Im sick and today I have a test paper and I will get a D/E/F at the test at chemistry i took last week and ughhh . Anyways next chappie will be loads longer, again sorry for the wait ! One comment for next chappie :) ?