Chapter 13 - Im so done with it

Harry's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, which revealed an empty room, with all those medicines and weird stuff out there. After a few minutes, I started to remember what actually happened, and the men that got Louis and...wait, what ?! Louis was getting into surgery, not me ! I started to panick and I felt a little tube in my right arm and some nasty taste in my mouth. I got up and reached for the glass filled with water which was on the white nightstand nearby . 'Nurse!' I called desperate, while a young lady came rushing by the doors. 'Are you okay?!' she asked while coming to me with her little notepad in her hands. 'Course I am, but what the fuck happened ?' she laughed ' Well when Louis got out of the surgery, the doctor came to tell us the result, and before he even started, you threw up your food and then you because unconscious for like 5-6 hours' she smiled softly. ' Can I see him ?!' she didnt reply but instead she opened the door revealing a teary Louis with a bandage around his hand and his..neck ?! I tried to go to him and hug him, but the tubes and all that shit stopped me..'H-Harry I..I cant' my eyes were wide open 'I'll leave you alone' the nurse said. Louis took a seat near me. 'Harry-dont. Dont tell me all of your shit that you are sorry for me and that i look bad and shit like that because Im so done with it. I woke up in an empty bed, and when I asked where you were they told me you left. You fucking left !!! I-I cant do it Harry...and I know you didnt leave me..Im an idiot..and you always tell me you love me but you never show it you know ? All that kissing without and actual relationship makes me feel bad Hazza-I mean Harry. I just-Im so done Harry. I cant believe you I just- Im so confused ...' I didnt actually understand what he meant, he was confusing as hell. He cried and looked deeply into my eyes 'Im scared Harry..help me' he cried silently. How could I deny this sweet boy ? Although I still dont understand why in the world did he say that..'Lou...look at me. I love you. Id give you my heart, ok ? ' He smirked 'You really dont get it do you ? Harry, I have a fucking girlfriend. But I love you. Isnt it cheating? Isnt it ? TELL ME HARRY ISNT IT I love her and I am dating her for two fucking bloody years Harry..and I met you like for like one month at most and I already love you Harry...Harry I am confused help me..help me Harry help me-' and then Louis fell on the floor, and the nurse came in. 'Just by the time' she smiled, calling for someone to pick him up from the floor and put him in an actual hospital bed. 'WHAT HE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM' I cried with tears i my eyes 'Um...the neck..his neck had a serious problem..and it wasnt from this incident, it seemed really old..His arterie going by the neck wasnt actually that healthy, as the blood-' 'I dont care, tell me WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM' She started to unbutton her shirt. What the fuck ? Am I dreaming o something ?!  'Okay. Well, Im going to make it simple. He also had an operation by his neck, and when he woke up, he was in pain, so we gave him Asredmethaphine [A/N is that a real medicine ? lol] and he seems to have an allergic reaction, so i gave him some sedatives for two reasons...first he needs to rest, and second, he wont even know what happened between us" she winked at me as she was climbing into my lap, with her shirt unbuttoned, exposing her black lace bra and her extremely sexy boobs. 'Oh wait' she said as she climbed off and she locked the door, with me, her and of course, Louis inside. She removed the electronics connected to me and she kissed my nose..I mean, almost licked it, ew. 'Touch' she smirked as she bit her lip and climbed back into my lap, with her left hand playing with the zipper of my pants , and her right hand tickling my chin. 'Touch you little whore !' she said as she unclipped her bra, revealing her super sexy nipples and great size boobs. She quickly unzipped my pants and she put both of her hands on her boobs, leaning in. I blinked a few times as I realised what I was doing. 'Get off' she looked confused as I said that, and also surprised. 'I said get off ! You know there are cameras in here ?!!! Bitch ! My boyfriend is sick and you wanna fuck me ? Ah ? You do ? You know who is gonna fuck you ?! This baby ! ' I said as my fist met her jaw and of course, she hit the wall behind her, with a loud 'boom' . I unlocked the door and I waked to her. I realised my pants are unzipped, so I quickly tried to zip them, but two hands stopped me. and they weren't her hands, and I knew exactly whose hands were. 'I love you Hazz. I love you my sweet boyfriend' he said as he nuzzled his noze into the crook of my neck. I kept trying to zip my pants, but he didnt let me. Insead, he started to play with the fabric of my underwear, and, you know, I dont mean 'the band' of the underwear..I mean, right where my member was..I slowly realised I was getting hard and he let out a soft laugh 'Did I did this to you Hazz ?' I looked to the girl on the floor in disgust 'Of course, I mean, it couldnt be that whore' He 'played' a bit more violently with the fabric, as we slowly approached the door to lock it. I couldnt resist so I relaxed into his arms as we leaned into the hospital bed. He slipped his hand into my underwear and he slowly touched my member. 'Is it okay Haz ? I dont wanna rush things or something' I kissed his lips 'Just promise me you wont regret it' 'Im sure I wont' He kissed my lips roughly and i hugged him, his hand rubbing my member up and down. I moaned quietly, hoping no one would ask what is going on inside .  'I love you Lou' I said, but it turned out as a muffled moan.

When we were done with...that, he leaned on top of me, as we fell asleep hugging eachother tight. 'Id never let you go' I said as I kissed the top of his head. 'I need you' And with that, we fell in a deep sleep. I never understood this boy, he is weird. But I live every moment of life, so I couldnt say no to him and to ...thisIt was simply amazing, and I wouldnt mind giving him one too... 

[a/n] Guys I promise I didnt forget about Niam, they are there but I needed to focus on Larry right now. And awww Louis gave Hazz a handjob in a hospital...and that bitch nurse will have something bad happed to her i promise ! haha xD by the way I love you guys ! you dont always get me votes/comments but when you do they are lovely !

[goal]: 3 votes/1 comment for next chapter ?