Chapter 9

A/N at the end !

Louis POV

I made myself a tea and grabbed a bag of chips and went to my bedroom. Since i moved here in London I am free without my lovely and annoying sisters, so if I want to stay home, i do, if I want to go to a party, I go and so on. I feel lots relieved. But still I felt like a giant rock has just hit my head and also, my heart, loads. Harry. Harry. Harry. harry. Harry. Harry is that rock. he came into my life in one blink, once I actually realised what was going on i started to blame myself for doing what i've done and finally somehow managed to ignore him and stay away from him, but now that he did it i am heartbroken. 

I hate when people hate on me. Even if my cat hates on me i cry. Shit, cats remind me of harry. And even my hand reminds me of Harry because i felt his hand with my hand. My rug remins me of harry because it is fluffy like his hair was. Nothing can stop Harrys face popping into my head and i bet he is now at school, telling everyone that I am gay and how stupid I was for 'falling' for him and that i was too shy to show up at school. I hope he wont do that..But still i remembered something. I have a girlfriend. Shit, i have a lovely caring girlfriend and I am crying for a stupid boy. Dammit I should call her.

"Hey El ?" "Hii Louis ! You didnt show up at school today, whats up ?" "I-I felt kinda sick, maybe you want to come over ?" she laughed "Sre but you know I am still at school silly. Two hours later maybe ?" two hours?! two fucking hours of thinking of harry ?! "N-no i mean now or never" I heard her frowning "Uhhhhhh fine Im coming but you will come with me at the doctor to get a ticket for feeling sick this afternoon. " i laughed, she is so overreacting about school stuff "Sure babe"

Eleanor's POV (surprise ! )

Shit, shit shit. I have two major problems right now. First and the biggest one is that Im skipping last two classes and second Louis gave me the 'sure babe'  and its not going to turn out good. I packed my books and put them in my backpack . while walking pass the halls, i realised that harry was missing too. And something came into my mind. What if he did something to Louis ? What if louis did something to Harry ? What if my boyfriend was dumping me for a guy and he wants to do it now while he is there with his lovely new boyfriend Harry ? Stop it El, dont overthink, its not good, he seemes happy.   Happy my ass. He sounded like he just stopped crying and he was definitely just trying to act normal. I know him well enough to figure out when her is lying. and this is one of those moments. 

I hurried to his house, even that I know that wont help. If he think it is over or something , nothing will change even if I will be there now or 10 minutes later. But I didnt stop running until i was in front of his house. I held my knees with my hands and breathed heavily. "You ok?" he looked broken, and there could be 2 reasons. First, for harry doing something to him, and second, for him needing to end our relationship. "Y-yeah, why did you need me here now anyways ?" I looked at him straight in the eyes, this way I know he cant lie too well at me "W-well since the morning I-i felt heartbroken and I-I dont know but Harry just ended our friendship with no damn reason and now he ignored me and I ebt at school he told everyone about this." what ? I needed some time to process all of this imformation suddenly bumping into my head. "well...can I come in ?" he smiled "sure"

I went inside and removed my converse. Louis came from the kitchen holding some candies in his hand. Aw, he is so sweet. "Want some ?" "sure" I smiled and grabbed a apple flavoured candy . "Tise ar sou gud" I said with my mouth full of 4 more candies and he laughed. "swallow the candies El, and chew them before" i did as he said .

Harry POV

I finally admitted to myself that i was bi, but dont get me wrong, that doesnt automatically mean i liked Louis. That would be too weird, to just call him now telling him that Im sorry etc. I mean, if everything goes fine, after this day Id probably have the cutest girlfriend in the world ! She reeealy does understand me and I felt pretty relieved after telling her my story with Louis, but of course after she begged for an hour or so.

"W-what would my parents say that i missed school today Harry? I mean i never did this before and i-"

"But you had fun didnt you ?" I asked her gently with a light sadness in my face

"Of course I did" She kissed my cheek and hugged me tight. "B-but how would I explain it do them ?" Her grin disspeared as she spoke. "Tell them you were sick a-and you need some air s-so you went out to t-the park and got s-some medicine from the p-pharmacy" she smiled wide "Great Harry! Only if I'd be as good as you at lying.." Dont call me a liar madame!" I faked a angry-teacher face and she burst into lauhter "I-I d-dont" she managed to say between laughs. "I think my parents should be expecting me coming home from school by now " I stared at her lips as she was talking. They were so soft and looked so kissable.. "Y-yeah...see you" I grabbed her by her waist and pulled in for a kiss "What are you-" I stopped her with my lips and she pulled back. i smiled shyly at her and she pulled into the kiss again. Phew, that was close. i couldnt have my heart broke again. Nope. I melted into the kiss and it seemes like it wasnt a simple kiss, so i opened my eyes and saw people staring weirdly at us so i gently pulled back. "This was the most awesome day since school started." She smiled "Here. Call me Hazza." se wrote her number on my left hand with a blue pen from her back "sure I will, you go around here everyday ?" "Y-yeah, where do you study at?" "Michaels Highschool how about you?" A/N: It is not a real school or I think it is not but I needed a school name so i thought at this haha

She smiled "M-me too but I guess as you are in the 12 grade and I am in the 8th...Wouldnt it be like, weird for our classmates ?" She looked kinda worried so i smiled " But you love me ?" I made the cutest puppy face i got and she quickly pecked my lips then pulled back "Oh, now I get the answer" she blushed and smiled again at me. "Meet you tomorrow at same hour, on the way to school ?" I grinned "And tomorrow I think we should be going to school right ?" I pouted at the last part and she laughed "Dont wanna have so many absences so my parents wont get worried. But hey, we can still chill around in our way at lunch shall we ?" Shit, Louis' in the same school so he will se us. What if she will break his heart? What if he will cry? What if- ENOUGH WHAT-IF'S HARRY I mentally slapped myself. He is a guy, he isnt supposed to be jealous of these things. "Still there?" She waved her hand inf ront of my eyes "Y-yeah" I laughed " Yeah, see you at lunch babe" I pecked her lips and headed back home.

*

I threw my backpack near my shoes which I left at the door and quickly ran to the sofa before my sister will be home to claim it and not let me at the TV. This is how thngs worked: First on the couch wons the couch for the whole day.

Rrrring, rrring, rrring.

Oh, my phone. Caller ID: Louis I am going to answer. Because I am strong enough. And I am going to tell him about my new, er, girlfriend, even if we didnt decided what we are after all. "Hi Louis I have sooo much to tell you" I heard sobs "Louis, whats wrong?" "H-Harry I-i need h-help AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO HAREEEEEEHHHHHHI was in shock and the line didnt went off yet . "GIVE ME YOU PHONE MOTHERFUCKER" I heard a strong man voice calling . My eyes filled with tears but I quickly wiped them off. "Louis w-where ARE YOU?" I raised my voice "H-home" he whispered making sure the men wont hear him "C-come , quick AHHHHH NO STOP IT DAMN" and I heard a pucnh and sobs and the line went down. I grabbed my keys and rushed out of the door, where I saw Gemma. "Where you think you are going ?" "LOUIS NEEDS HELP" I was crying so hard, i couldnt hold my tears anymore "Oh really ? So where have you been the rest of the day ?" I opened my mouth to say something but she cut it off "Not at school. I got a phone call since our parents are in a holiday i am your tutor remember ?" "GET THE FUCK OUT BITCH I AM 18 AND MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND NEEDS HELP" i felt sorry after yelling like her like this and calling her a bitch but I  quickly wiped off the thought from my head. She opened her mouth angrily to speak but I covered her mouth with my hand, opened the door and pushed her inside, locking the door. It could be opened from inside without keys, but she needed time for that, and by the time she opened the door I was already gone. Gone to save my LouBear.

A/N: Ooooooh what do you think happened to Lou? Will hary be there in time to save him ? Or will he be too late? Will they start feeling more about eachother, getting into a new relationship, or Harry will love Anna until the end ? Wait for the next chappieeee. And on the left its Harry with Ana that is how I imagined she looks !

Vote/comment/fan or message me do whatever you want !

-Irina xxx