-/1\-

Hello I'm Cali.
I don't know if u remember me but I'm now 20!
Me and my boy friend Aaron live in a apartment.
We are looking at some houses and we think we may buy one.
We are super excited.
We live off the coast of North Shore. It's a really amazing place with really amazing people.
MONDAY-
I Woke up in my bed. Like a normal person. I got up to go see if Aaron was asleep. He wasn't he wasn't even there. I walked into the kitchen and the bathroom and he was no where. I got confused and went back to my room. I saw a note beside my bed. I sat down on my bed and started to read it:

Hey love, I just wanted to tell u I loved u and I couldn't wait to see u. I'm down The beach waiting for you.meet me there tonight. Put on a dress and something pretty.i love u with all of my heart.

I was confused but I went along with it. I went to my closet. I opened it and the first thing I saw was a short come to about my knees blue sparkly sweet heart neckline dress. It was ocean blue. I LOVED it. I pulled it out. I realized that since I didn't have to be there till tonight I might as well sleep a little longer and eat. I went to the kitchen and there was a bagel with apples On the side and cream cheese on it. I took it to the table and opened the fridge to get out something to drink when I saw a Starbucks drink. I almost started crying I was so happy. I got it out and took it to the table.
I turned on the tv and watched some stuff. When I was done with my breakfast I took my stuff to the sink and started to wash it. I went to my room and lied down on my bed. I got out my phone and Called Cara over.
Before I knew it I was asleep. Before I could even really get into a deep sleep Cara was there. "Hey!" She said screaming in my ear.
She recently got married to a man we went to school with, his name was Toby and she moved closer to me so we would be together. They have been married for 1 year now. We live in the same neighborhood or at least we will once me and Aaron get married and get the money to move into a house a few houses down from her. They look almost the exact same.
"Hi." I said sitting up off my bed. "So. What do u want to do?" She ask. "I have to meet-" she stopped me. "I got it I already know about everything. What do u want to do before u go down there?" She ask. I looked at her confusedly. But went along with it. "We could go get our nails done and our hair cut." I said. She smiled. "Yep and Toby and Aaron both gave me 100 bucks!" She said smiling really big. "Nice!" I said. She pulled me up and took me to my closet. "Let's see we will take this to the shop but first we have to change u into something u can actually go outside in." She said.
Oh and I forgot to tell u. She is a fashionista.
"Ugh." I said. She pulled out a big tank top and some shorts. I put them on. We went outside and got in her car since Aaron had our truck.
Oh and by the way I have my drivers license and I went back to school.
We got in and drove to the shop. We got our hair done first. A woman cut it to about half my back, put some blonde streaks in it and braided it and put it in a braided bun. She did my makeup which looked flawless and my nails painted blue. The color of my dress. Me and Cara went to the mall and ate some food. It was now 3:30. We walked around for a while. We went in stores looked at animals. And did a lot of other stuff at the mall. I Changed in to my dress.

7:30- it was dark so we left the mall. We got to the beach and Cara dropped me off. I walked out and saw roses and lanterns all over the ground. Before I knew someone told me to put a blindfold on that I had a surprise. I put it on and the woman led me to someone. I stuck out my hands and by the way he grabbed them I knew it was Aaron. He took off my blindfold and I saw him standing there in a tux. I hugged him and kissed him. He pushed me back and before I knew it he was on the ground. I backed up and started to cry. "AARON!?" I kept saying. "Cal. I can't imagine my life without u. It just don't make sense. I want to live my life with u. Cali... Would u Make me so happy and lucky and marry me?" He ask. I grabbed his hand and saw the ring was small and cute. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "Of course." I whispered into his ear. He jumped around and hugged me. I looked at his eyes and he looked at mine. I was so happy. I kissed him for a little bit and then said. "I love u forever!" I said yelling at the moon.

After staying a little bit and dancing and playing soft music we went back to our apartment. We walked in the door and Cara and Toby was there. They stood up and hugged us. "CONGRATS!" Cara said. "Thankyou." I said. We stayed up for a while then Cara and Toby left and went home.

I changed into my pjs. A big old shirt and some really short shorts. I layed on the couch and started watching tv. Aaron changed and came back to the living room. She lied behind me on the couch. We watched tv and after a while we got really tired. I layed on my bed. Aaron came in. "Can I sleep here?" He ask pointing and the other side of the bed. "Yes." I said. I. lied down and covered up. I rolled over to look at him. The moon was shining in. "Thankyou." I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Thankyou... For making my life awesome." He said. "I love u." I said. He smiled. "I love u more." I sat up. "Push no!" I said. That night we argued but fell asleep after a while.

I had a bad dream. It was about my parents and they were at my wedding and they came up and pushed Aaron down and took me away from him. All I saw was them taking me away from him. I woke up crying my eye balls out. I didn't want to leave him... EVER. I was crying so I hard. I tried to calm myself but I couldn't. I sat up and buried my eyes in my hands. I felt a hand on my back. "Babe what's wrong?" Aaron ask. He sat up beside me and hugged me. "I had a dream that my family took me away from u." I said. He squeezed me tighter. "They will never take u away from me." All I remembered after that was going to sleep.