-/6\-

TUESDAY

The next morning I got up.  I felt like I was in eternal darkness. The sun wasn't out it was just dark and rainy. Aaron wasn't beside me. I looked in Anna's room and she was still there sleeping.
I remembered my dream...  I was with another man with 4 happy children running around in front of this house. It made me think about my choice.
I went downstairs to see no one there. I went to the kitchen and saw flowers and a note laying there. I walked over and picked up the note.  "Hey babe, sorry about last night I thought this would help with your depressedness... I'm sorry....  I love u and I think we should- well when u and Anna get ready come meet me down at the diner for breakfast.  I love u babe.." I read it out loud and then laughed. "He really thinks that some flowers are gonna help me? I want a baby!" I said turning around.  I went over to the sink and filled up a container with water and put the flowers in it.  They were beautiful daisys. I went upstairs to my room and I sat down on the bed. 
I hadn't thought much about Him. I knew He was there, I knew He was beside me every step telling me, "hey listen to me! I have a plan just talk to me!" This was the first time since we were married me thinking about Him. I always got busy or forgot. Maybe it was time I give it all to Him and let Him lead me the way HE wants ME to go. I bent down on my knees with my hands enclosed in one another. "I'm sorry for pretty much leaving U. I will try to get more into U. I ask that u will lead me and guide me in the way I should go. If it means no Aaron...  There will be no Aaron, if it means no baby..." I Started crying," then no baby.... I know that everything happens for a reason and U will take me where I need to go, please, please forgive me.  I know I've done wrong leaving U, please just help me. I love u and thankyou. Amen." I sat back and opened my eyes. The sun shown in my bedroom window and I felt peace.
After a while of smiling I got up and got dressed. I went to the window and started laughing I looked at the ground walking towards my door, "God is good." I said pointing my finger to Him. "All the time." I Looked up quickly to see who was there. It was Anna. I breathed a fresh breathe and walked over to her and hugged her.  "I did the same thing." She said.  She went to her room to change and I went Downstairs