-/13\-

The next morning when I woke up no one was beside me. I looked at my phone... 10:55. "Dang..." I said. I stood up and threw my hair in a bun and walked downstairs. Aaron was sitting downstairs watching tv. I walked over and kissed him. "Good morning beautiful." He said. "Good morning!" I said. "How did the Toby thing go?" He ask. "Not so good.... Everyone ended p in tears, Anna can't continue to live beside my mom and dad, Toby is trying his hardest to get out earlier.... Turns out Anna was the one who introduced it to Toby..." I said. "I'm sorry." He said. "It's fine. I'm gonna send Toby a letter every week on Friday, today." I said. "Oh ok.that will be good." He said. I got up and pulled the letter I had gotten thee night before and sat down to start writing.

"Dear Toby, it's the first time I'm doing this... I will send u an updated letter each week on Friday. U should get it on Saturday.... I dont have much to update besides Anna is moving away form mom and away from me. The baby is a boy(I don't know if I told u or not) he is due in 5 months. We haven't decided on a name, do u have a good name? We have ivy and we wanted to get something to go with that but there not much to go with that... We are thinking of maybe Brax. I love u Toby.... I'm sorry were brought into this but u will soon be out. I love u Toby and I will come back to u next month. I love u Toby."
I ended it and stood up. I took up a while page and I had a little bit for Ivy and Aaron. Aaron wrote his part and by that point Ivy was awake. I ask her what she wanted me to ask and she said something along the lines of "I love u uncle Toby, I miss u."
We ate lunch and then aaron went into work really late.
(JUST IN CASE U MIST THE SCEDULE OF THEIR WORK-
AARON-MONDAY
CALI-TUESDAY
CALI-WEDNESDAY
AARON-THURSDAY
AARON- FRIDAY)
Me and Ivy played in her room mostly all that evening. I gave her a bath and put her to bed. 11:15- I heard the door open and I walked downstairs to see if it was Aaron and sure enough it was. I walked over and he opened his arms," sorry I'm late. The boss told me since I came in late I had to clean up and close." He said. "Oh it's fine I've been cleaning up, putting Ivy to bed." I said. He hugged me. "Tomorrow I was thinking me and Ivy could do something and u can hang out here or go somewhere or something." He said. "Oh I guess u guys could." I said. "Unless u want to do something with her." He said. "Let's all go to my parents. They want to see her they haven't seen her in a while." I said. "Yeh. Let's tonight so we will get there in the morning." He said. "Ok." I said. I walked upstairs with Aaron behind me. He started packing and I started packing. Then I went to ivys room and packed her clothes. I got her out and took her to the car and put her in her car seat. She was still sound asleep.

We left and switched driving on and off all night till finally after a lot of stops we got there at 7. I went and knocked on the door Ivy was in my arms still sleeping. I knew my parents were awake. My mom answered the door. "Sweetie!" She said. She hugged me and my dad walked over. "Cali!" He said. I shh'd him. She motioned me in and I put Ivy on the couch. I hugged my dad. I heard Ivy start crying and I walked over and picked her up. She looked around and hugged my mom. "Hey baby girl." Mom said. "So has Anna left yet?" I ask. "No.... She was talking about moving today yesterday but I don't know if she will. We've stopped talking to her except telling her to get out." Mom frowned. "I'm starting to think maybe she should stay." Mom said. "MOM!? Are u for real?" I ask. She looked at me. "I don't know..... I'm just- confused." I went to the stairs where Aaron was standing with the bags. "We'll be right back." I said. I walked to my old room and put Ivy on the bed for a second. We put the bags in the closet. "I can't believe my mom even thought of that." I said. "I know sweetie. Just don't think about it. Thank about Ivy and our little boy to come." Aaron said rubbing my belly. "Yeh.... I guess those are good things to think about." He laughed. I went over to Ivy and took her downstairs. "We are gonna take a little nap. I'm really tired." I said. "Ok sweetie." Mom said. I walked back up and lay Down on the bed. I turned on the tv and Ivy slept in front of me and Aaron behind me. We all fell asleep.

11:18-
I woke up to see that I was alone and I got up and walked downstairs. Everyone was watching Ivy play on the floor. I walked over and sat beside of Aaron.