-/9\-

It's been a while... Ivy is turning 1 in a week. Anna had her baby girl a while ago. Her name is Turner. They put a trailer beside of my parents house and that's where they live. We still live in our house next to Cara. She now has 3 kids.... Triplets... They are a month behind ivy. There is 2 boys and a girl.

MONDAY-
I woke up in the middle of the night hearing ivy screaming. I ran into her room to see what was wrong and I saw that she was on the ground. I picked her up and held her and gave her a bottle. She fell back asleep but I was scared to leave her. I took her into our room and he lay in between us. When I woke up the next morning her and Aaron were gone. I heard ivy downstairs giggling. I got up and put my hair in a bun and walked downstairs. Ivy was in her bumbo (a chair made for baby's to sit in while they are being fed or just to sit in that sits on the table) and Aaron was sitting in front feeding her baby food. I kissed her head and walked into the kitchen. "Hey do I not get a kiss?" Aaron ask sticking out his cheek. I walked over and kissed him. He looked in my eyes. "Good morning sweety." He said. I kissed him again and opened the fridge. I got out a fruit salad and I walked over and sat down and started eating. Aaron ate some and we let ivy chew on a piece of watermelon. She loved it.

I went to the living room to watch tv. "Hey Cali, I was thinking me and u having a little date night tonight?" He ask. "Who's gonna keep ivy?" I ask. "We'll call a babysitter." He said. "You know how I feel about baby sitters." I said. "Ok maybe Cara then!?" He ask. "Your desperate aren't you?" I ask. "I just think u deserve a night off. U haven't had one in a year!" He said. "Ok... I'll call Cara." I said walking into the library to get the phone. I heard Aaron saying "yes! Yay! Yes! Boo yah! That's how u do it!" I laughed and picked up the phone. I Called Cara.
Hey boo!
Hey, u seem very energized!
I am! Me and ma hubby get to go out tonight, we got a baby sitter.
Oh- um ok...
What's wrong?
I was just calling to ask if u could keep ivy but it's ok...
Hey why don't u get a babysitter and we can go on a double?
Umm. I think Aaron had something planned..ill jus- figure something out.
Ok well by boo!
Bye! Love ya!
Love u too boo!

I hung up and went back to the kitchen where Aaron now had ivy in the sink giving her a bath. "Oh Aaron!" I said. I ran over and got her out. I wrapped my arms around her and took her upstairs to the bathroom. I turned the water on and put her in the bath. Aaron ran up. "What's wrong she liked it until u took her out!?" He said. "She did not. No baby her age needs to go in a sink." I frowned," that's where dirty plates go!" I said. "She liked it and u know that u just don't want to admit it because I think your always right!" He said. Ivy was still crying. I stood up and walked over to him. "I am her mother and I know what is best for her and if u can't respect that then leave!" I said slamming the bathroom door in his face. I went back over to her and washed her. She stopped crying and I put her in a towel.
I took her to her room and put her on her changing table. It was cold out so I put pants and diaper and a long sleeve shirt on her. I slipped some socks on her feet. I brushed her hair and rocked her to sleep for her nap. I put her in herbed and she slept. I walked out and closed the door. I put the monitor Hooked on my pocket and walked out my room. I put on some pants and a long sleeve shirt and walked downstairs. Aaron was sitting in his office on his computer.
I started making lunch for when she got up. I made some Mac and cheese and chicken and crushed the Mac and cheese into small pieces and cut the chicken into iddy bitty pieces.
I sat it in the microwave. I went over and knocked on Aaron's office door. I opened it a little. "What?"he ask. "Your in complete darkness. I made lunch if your hungry now." I said. "I'm not." He said. "I forgot to tell u I called Cara and she said she called a baby sitter.... I was thinking we could too. We need some time out of this house." I said. "I know we do. It's turning us into monsters." He said. I walked in and bent down and put my head on his shoulder and looked at his screen.... He was doing work stuff. We looked at eachother. "I'll call a baby sitter." I said. He shook his head ok.
That evening I put on a dress and braided my hair. He put on a shirt and pants and we went to a nice fancy restraunt. We sat down and ordered our drinks. The normal tea for both. "I'm sorry about earlier." He said. "Me too." I said. He grabbed my hands. "I love u and our baby girl and I thought I was doing something right for once but I wasn't... And then I came and I just made it worse." He said. "U did but I shouldn't have been so harsh and slammed the door in your face." I said. "You were just being protective... Like every mother should." He said. "Yeh... We need to get out more often.. Whether it's with ivy or without ivy. Or whether it's me and her without u or her and u without me." I said.he shook his head yes. We talked and ate and started to go home But we stopped by the beach on our way back. We went and lay down and looked at the moon and stars. "I'm so glad I met u." I said. "Me too." We laughed. It was so fun.....