Chapter 1

Ashley's POV:

"Get up or ima smack you in the face!" Sam, my best friend, yelled jumping on top of me. I groaned...

I had been dreading this day for a month! "Do I have to go?" I asked sitting up from my bed. She nodded her head

"YEA! I mean it's not like he's gonna remember you, it's been 5 years, Ash" She said. 

I rolled my eyes, yea, it had been 5 years since I saw HIM...and I'd like to keep it that way. I looked at her and she pouted at me. "Aghhhhhhhh, fine! But if he remembers me ima have to smack YOU in the face" I said quoting her from a few minutes ago. 

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You're the best friend a girl could have" She screamed jumping up and down.

"What am I wearing?" I asked...usually Sam picks out my clothes cause I have so many and I can't decide. I live with my dad and he is rich and did I mention that he spends all of his time at work? So I get most things I want...it's not that I'm spoiled, I would give all this up to have my mum back. AS you probably guessed, she died...the same month that HE left.

Ok, you're probably wondering who HE is. Well HE used to be my best friend...I had loved him, as in more than just a best friend. The catch was that I didn't tell him because he obviously wouldn't like someone like me. Anyways, I had stood there, by his side and watched him date all these girls...I didn't say a word.

I was just happy that he was in my life, he was the person I went to when everything went wrong, he was the person that I could trust with my life, and he loved me too...just as a best friend/sisterly way. But when he left, I swar that I wouldn't trust any boy EVER again.  

*Five years earlier*

I ran to HIS house, I was the happiest 12 year old in the world right now...I found out that I was getting a puppy. And for a 12 year old girl, this was the best news that I could get. I got to HIS house and saw a huge truck and people putting boxes into the back of it. I saw HIM walk out of the house with an amazing smile on his face.

"What's going on?" I asked running over to him. He looked surprised to see me.

"Umm...Ash, igotsignedandimmovingimgonnamissyoubutthisisgonnabesoamazing!" HE said really fast.

"What? Speak slowly!" I laughed. HE sighed and repeated it.

"I got signed and I'm moving, I'm gonna miss you but the is gonna be so amazing!' He smiled.

I just stood there not breathing. "Ash, Ash, ASHELY!"He yelled. I came back to reality.

"Y...your...lea...leaving?" I sobbed. His smile turned into a frown.

"I thought you would be happy for me! I guess not...you're a horrible best friend, I HATE YOU" HE screamed. I broke down, how could HE do this to me, HE HATED me?.

That's when the anger took me over and i just let everything go. "You know what? Go ahead...leave. I don't care anymore, I HATE YOU JUSTIN!" I screamed back and ran towards my house in tears.

*back to the present*

"ASH! Stop day dreaming and put the clothes on, we are leaving in ten minutes, I be waiting in the car" She smiled at me and walked out of my room. I looked at the clothes; there was a pair of purple skinny jeans (my fav color) and a baby blue top. I put them on and found a pair of baby blue Supra's (a shoe brand) to match. I also put some accessories on like purple hoop earrings and I put my phone into my back pocket.

"Ok, I'm ready for one of the worst nights of my life" I said getting into my car next to Sam who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Don't be such a party pooper! C'mon, you need to loosen up and turn your swag on" She giggled. I giggled along with her, that's why she's my best friend...she can make the mood change just by saying one thing. We backed out of the drive way and Sam turned up the radio. Give it up by Jade and Kat from Victorious started playing and I we both sang along, it was a catchy song. (Link is on the side ---->)

After about twenty minutes we finally got to the arena. I saw signs with his name all over them and the girls all wearing shirts with his face on it. "Lest get to our seats" She said after we got inside the building. I nodded, if only I knew that the seats were in the front row! Ten minutes later and the one and only, JUSTIN DREW BIEBER, came out onto the stage. He looked so different from when I last saw him...I mean his hair flip was GONE.

Ashley, stop staring at him! Great now I'm talking to myself. Sam just kept on screaming along with everyone else. I stood there and kept silent. A few songs later and it was time for his most famous song, one less lonely girl. A large man came up to me and pointed for me to follow him. I panicked and turned towards Sam. She just screamed even louder and pushed me towards the man.

He walked down to a door which lead somewhere that looked like a corridor. "Now, just walk through that door and have fun" he smiled and I walked to where he told me. I was blinded by lights and a few people dancing took me to a chair. OH HELL NO! They had taken me onto the stage...I am the one less lonely girl for this show. I am gonna kill Sam!

Justin then came towards me singing and holding a bunch of red roses. We looked into each other's eyes and he stopped singing. His eyes went wide as he spoke into the microphone. "Ash?"He said. I got up and ran off stage, how could he remember me? What is he gonna do? Someone tapped the back of my shoulder and I slowly turned around. I saw a women standing there with a smile on her face.