Chapter 12

Recap:

“I'm Pattie’s boyfriend…and you are?”He said.

 I hung up. Boyfriend? BOYFRIEND!?

Chase’s POV:

“Y…your…r…right…d…d…dreams…do…c…come…t…t…true!” Ashley cried for like the hundredth time. We were watching a movie, and not one that I like! It’s that Justin Beaver’s movie…Never Say Never.

 “Can we please watch something else?” I whined.

 “N…n…no!” She cried again. Arghhhhhhhhhhh! I thought she hated the kid, I mean she slapped him didn’t she? She why are we watching his movie?

 “Ashley?” I asked.

“Y…yea?”She answered, STILL crying.

“What did Justin do to you for you to hate him?” I asked. She stopped crying and looked at me with a serious face.

 “Simple. I fell. And he didn’t catch me.” She answered and turned around to continue the movie.

What’s she talking about? She fell? Like, on the ground? And he didn’t catch her? “So you hate him cause he let you hit the ground?” I asked, dumbfounded.

 “No you idiot! I fell for him, as in I fell in love with him” She rolled her eyes.

 “And he let me go, he let me hit the ground…he didn’t love me back” She sighed.

 “Then he doesn’t deserve you” I said looking at her seriously.

“You deserve someone who will show you how much he loves you” I declared. She smiled slightly and gave me a small hug.

 I think I'm in love with her hugs! Just saying!  “What was that for? Not that I didn’t enjoy it…” I asked as I winked at her.

She blushed and said “I don’t know” She sighed, turning off the movie.

 “I'm sorry, for all of this. For dragging you back here with me and crying over a stupid guy” She said getting up from the couch where we were seated.

“Hey, it’s ok” I said smiling at her. I like spending time with her. I gave her another hug, but I found myself moving closer and closer. I wanted to kiss her so bad. And she started to lean in to. We were only about two centimeters away from each other’s lips.