Chapter 3

Justin’s POV (FINALLY!):

 When Ash told me she was Chaz’s girlfriend I felt angry…I don’t know why but I just felt like I could punch him in the face! If he hurts her I will literally KILL him…Whoa there Bieber, he’s your best friend and you wanna punch the guts outta him? Just great now I'm talking to myself. I was lying in the bed with my arm around Ash, if anyone walked in they would get the wrong impression but we used to always sleep like this when we were kids.

I smiled to myself Ash Was starting to wake up just as our bed room door opened. We heard a gasp and then a high pitched shriek. “JUSTIN!!!”Selena screamed.

 I jumped up off the bed and ran after her. “It’s not what it looks like…we were just sleeping, we always used to do that when we were kids” I explained.

 She crossed her arms over her chest and frown. “Ok, but I don’t want you being friends with her anymore” She said.

 WHAT!? Is she mental? “But…I just got her backkkk”I argued.

 “It’s me or HER” She said again.

 “You have got to be kidding me…I WON’T choose” I said.

 “Fine” She said and she told me that she was going shopping. I turned around and sighed, Ash was standing there crying. “What’s wrong?”I asked worriedly.

 “Nothing…”She said as she went to her iPod. She started to sing not noticing that I couldn’t hear the music only her beautiful voice.

Yeah

Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

We've been deep in the trenches ain't that friendship?

It's not always roses but everybody knows this

We stuck in this battle field I know just how you feel

Standin' up for us I'ma be a soldier

You give me hope you give me strength

I'd give you better than I could ever give myself

Always know that I got your back

Don't matter wherever as long as were together

We've been through too much

We've been through too much time for us to group up

Come on and let's stand up now for us

This is our battle cry promise you that I'm certified

All we gotta do is stand up now for us

This is our battle cry

Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

This is our battle cry 

It's so hard when the night falls

And I don't get your phone calls

You're everything to me

You heal me when these bullets go through me

And if I had to retreat

I know you'll fall back with me

And if you got problems

You already know whose gonna solve them

You give me hope you give me strength

I'd give you better than I could ever give myself

Always know that I got your back

Don't matter wherever because we'll always be together

We've been through too much time for us to group up

Come on and let's stand up now for us

This is our battle cry promise you that I'm certified

All we gotta do is stand up now for us

This is our battle cry

Now it's time to get focused

I ain't saying nothing man you already know this

So if hope floats then flow this

And if you need to swim I'ma bring a [Incomprehensible]

Now I don't need to sound so monotonous

If you need something from me call me I got this

And I don't give you what you need from me

And I'ma be right there when I need to be

We've been through too much time for us to group up

Come on and let's stand up now for us

This is our battle cry promise you that I'm certified

All we gotta do is stand up now for us

We've been through too much time for us to group up

Come on and let's stand up now for us

This is our battle cry promise you that I'm certified

All we gotta do is stand up now for us

This is our battle cry

Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

This is our battle cry

She finished and she was smiling…she has the most amazing voice I have ever heard. Another song had come on her IPod and she was dancing around to it, I think the song was called Teach me how to dougie because she was dougieing. I couldn’t help but do what I'm about to do.

 I spun her around and kissed her, she was shocked but then she kissed me back…her lips were so soft against mine and the kiss was, electric. We kissed for a few more minutes and I just couldn’t stop. Wait what am I doing? I have a GIRLFRIEND! I pulled away and shook my head.

 “I'm sorry…can we just forget about this? Were just friends” I asked, she slowly nodded and walked back to the bedroom. What have I done? I mean…she’s my best friend! Arghhhhhhhhhhh! I need to go for a walk, I got dressed in the bathroom and made my was to the park across the street, I guess we had stopped for my next concert.

Ash’s POV:

What the F**k!? Justin just KISSED me…not the other way around, he kissed ME! I put my fingers on my lips…they were still tingling. His lips were so soft, and magical (Ok, I know that sounds corny but its true!) What does he mean by, were just friends; I mean…why did you kiss me? You know what I mean? Arghhhhhhhhhhh!

I need to blow off some steam; I logged onto my computer and looked at my recent photos. WHAT!? There was a photo of me and Justin, like last night when we were sleeping. I guess Pattie took it or something…I set the picture as my background and took out my notepad. I haven’t told anyone this before, but I sing…not like Justin but I love to write songs better than I sing.

Just a friend…those words kept ringing in my head. If I'm just a friend then why do I know what your lips feel like? The words just flew out on the paper; like they were writing themselves…I think I'm gonna ask Pattie if I can sing this one to her, for another person’s opinion. I'm so confused right now…my life is F****d up! My dad texted me asking if i was having fun, if he only knew! I texted him back saying it was alright and went back to writing.