Chapter 6

So guys, this is my last pre written chapter...which means that it will take me a bit longer to upload but bare with me :) here's chapter 6, vote, comment and fan! A photo of Ashley on the side :)

Ash’s POV:

 Her hand connected with my right cheek and I felt a sharp pain. My hand shot up to my cheek as I stared at her with shock. “What the f**k! B***h you wanna fight?”I screamed. How DARE she! I was about to punch her when Justin grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back.

 “Don’t” Was all he said.

 “Did you NOT just see what your b***h of a girlfriend just did?”I yelled still angry.

 “Calm down” He said. Does he WANT me to kill him? Stupid boy.

 I was about to protest but I stopped myself. “Only if you buy me an ice cream…cookies and cream!”I said still not calm but not raging with anger anymore.

“Deal!”He responded.

“NO, Justin I forbid you to hang out with THAT” Selena said staring at him.

BREATHE Ashley, breathe…”You can’t do that, no matter what you do, you can’t stop me from spending time with her” He said.

 She smirked “oh yea? Let’s see…ME or HER?”She asked.

That’s when he lost it, He let go of me and turned to face her. “You know what? F**k this s**t, I choose her!”He yelled and stormed back to the room slamming the door in the process. What did he just do?

 “You heard him, get outta here b***h” Sam smiled. Selena just ran out of the bus, I hope she doesn’t come back!

“I got this one guys” I said referring to Justin locked in our room. I heard quiet sobs coming from the other side of the door, was he really crying over HER? I knocked on the door and said “Justin?” The sobs stopped immediately.

 “Can you let me in?”I asked. No answer. “Please? You need to talk to me” I said. Still no answer. “You can’t make me wait out here forever, I still have to sleep in that room” I said. Nothing! Natta! Zilch! Grrrrrrrrrrrr…I slid down to the floor and prepared to wait.

*One Week Later*

Sam’s POV:

Justin hasn’t come out of his room for a week; Ashley’s been sleeping on the couch because he wouldn’t open the door for her. She’s all moody now because he back hurts…and trust me when I say this, she can be one ANGRY person! I personally think Justin comes out in the middle of the night to eat, I mean how would he still be alive?

And he has been canceling all of his concerts…which is really unlike himself. “JUSTIN! WHEN YOU OPEN THE STUPID DOOR I WILL HURT YOU SO BAD YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO HAVE BABIES!!!”Ashley yelled, again! She’s been threatening him like that for about three days.

“Ashley, leave him alone” I said.

 “NO! He can’t just mope around the room forever, and I need to get my clothes…I can’t keep borrowing all your stuff” She cried.

 “Chazzy, that’s it…were going out today, just you and me” I smiled. Yes Chaz and I are a couple now, and he makes me happy. We got dressed and headed out; I guess we’re going to the movies.

 “we need to do something about them…I mean can’t he see that she loves him?”Chazzy said as we walked out of the car.

“I know” I sighed.

 “I swear I'm gonna drag I'm outta that room just to lock them BOTH in there together!”I laughed.

He smirked and nodded, “that’s not a bad idea” He smiled. Oh No…

Justin’s POV:

I can’t believe I broke up with her! I mean I thought I loved Selena, but when she made me choose…something in me just went straight to Ash. “JUSTIN!!!”I could hear Ash banging on the door. I just don’t want to see anyone right now. “Please?”She asked.

 “I…I miss you” She said more softly. My head shot up from where I was lying on my bed. She missed me? Something about the way she said that made me smile; I got up and walked towards the door. I heard her sigh and mutter that I was a ‘stupid boy’. I rolled my eyes; she’s moody because she had to sleep on the couch.

 I slowly opened the door and found her with her head in her hands. “Ash?”I asked. She looked up at me; her face was stained with tears and her hair was all messy…she was wearing clothes that were too tight for her.

 “Stop staring, I get it…I'm ugly! But it’s your fault, you wouldn’t let me in the room where all my stuff is” She snapped.

 “You’re wrong, you look beautiful” I said. She blushed and thanked me.

 “I'm gonna go change” She said running into the room. I'm not complaining but, why does she need to change? She looked good in those clothes!

 After a while she didn’t come out so I went to find her, “Ash, are you done yet?”I asked. I found her on one of the beds snoring lightly; she had changed into her cute, purple pajamas. She looked so peaceful, like she had no worries in the world…so beautiful. Wait WHAT!?

 What am I thinking…I don’t like Ash…do I? I shook my head, I think I'm just hungry…yea that’s it! I walked over to the kitchen and got a packet of Doritos. Gotta love em! I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on, MTV top 10 countdown was on.

Where in the world is everyone? Just then Chaz and Sam walked in the door. “JUSTIN!”Sam squealed and ran over to me.

 “Shhhhh, Ash’s sleeping” I warned.

 “Sorry, but what are you doing outside of your room?”She asked.

“Well, Ash is a VERY persuasive person” I smiled thinking about her. She just rolled her eyes and took the doritos packet from me.

 “HEYY! That’s mine” I whined.

 “Well, that’s what you get for daydreaming about Ashley” She giggled.

 “I was NOT!”I lied.

 “Whatever gets you through the day” She said patting me on the back. Chaz laughed and sat down next to me.

 “But I wasn’t!”I argued.

“We believe you dude…”Chaz said sarcastically, again, patting me on the back. I groaned and shook my head, I don’t know why this is getting to me so much.

 “But, now that you’re not with that sl*t anymore…you can ask Ashley out on a date” Sam grinned.

 “I don’t like her! And plus, she probably doesn’t like me that way…I mean, I'm her best friend” I sighed.

“So you admit that you like her” Chaz said.

“Nooooo, I was just proving a point” I replied.

“Dude, you like her” He said.

“Aghhhhhhhh, for the billionth time, I DO NOT LIKE ASHLEY!” I yelled. We heard a door slam and I turned around, it was Ash…she had heard what I said. Sam ran over to the door and went into the bedroom, closing the door again.

 “Way to go man” Chaz sighed.  I don’t get it, why is she upset?