Chapter 19

~Ashley's POV~

Feeling Justin's strong arms wrapped around my waist, I smiled and snuggled deeper into his chest.

A sigh of contentment left my lips as I ran through the memories of last night.

The date Justin had taken me on.

It was beyond perfect.

My smile grew wider when I remembered the question he had asked me before we went back home.

'I love you Ash, will you be my girlfriend?'

I heard a groan from where Justin was lying next to me. Slightly opening his eyes, he smiled.

"Morning baby."

His voice was husky, being just woken up.

And the way he had said the word baby made my insides fill with butterflies.

"Good morning...Boyfriend." I giggled, emphasizing the boyfriend.

He left out a chuckle, both of the smiles never leaving out faces.

I have him a small peck on the lips before rolling out of his grip and went to get changed.

"What was that? It was barely a kiss, you have to kiss me properly!" Justin pouted.

And to be honest, it was freaking adorable.

"Nawww poor baby didn't get a proper kiss? Well you have to catch me then!"

I giggled, quickly running towards the bathroom and shutting the door.

"That's not fair babe!"

Justin was now pounding on the door for me to let him in, still probably pouting.

"Maybe if a certain boyfriend of mine makes me some breakfast, he will get a kiss?" I replied, laughing.

"Okay, done. Whatever you want, I will be downstairs on the kitchen." He said quickly.

"Oh my gosh! Justin your so whipped!"

Opening the bathroom door and watching his walk out of my room shrugging.

"I don't care. I love you!" He yelled once he was out of the bedroom.

I bit my lip, why does he have to be so amazing?

"I love you too!"

I yelled, making sure he heard me from all the way down stairs.

After having a shower I slipped on a pair of blue jeans and Justin's hoodie that he had left here, I made my way to the kitchen.

"Something smells really go-" I cut myself off.

Justin wasn't in the kitchen, but someone else was.

"Selena? What are you doing here?" I questioned.

She was in front of the stove, pouring what looks like pancake batter onto a frying pan.

"Hey Ashley! And what does it look like I'm doing? I'm cooking you and Justin breakfast cause your boyfriend over there, burns water."

She said laughing and pointing towards the lounge room. Shaking my head, I sighed.

"Do you need help?"

"Nope. I'm good, go hang with Ryan and Justin. They are probably killing each other over who won the stupid PS3 game."

I laughed and nodded.

"Thanks."

Walking towards the lounge room, Selena was right, Ryan and Justin were sitting on the couch and arguing that one another were cheating.

"So, this is how you cook huh?" I folded my arms and stared at him.

"Oh, and hey Ryan."

I gave Ryan a small smile and went back to glaring at Justin.

"Hey Ashley. Can you please tell your boyfriend here to stop cheating!?"

"As if! Ryan's the one who is cheating!"

Justin replied, pointing towards the TV with a frustrated look on his face.

"Shut up the both of you. Justin you didn't answer my question."

I raised my eyebrows and waiting for him to say something.

He gave me a sheepish look and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, about that...I don't really know how to cook. So I called Ryan to help and Selena was with him, so she offered." He shrugged.

"Whatever Justin." I shrugged, placing myself in his lap.