Chapter 2

Well, here's chapter 2!    Hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment... :D

Ashley's POV:

Not just any women, but Pattie...my second mum, Justin's mum. "PATTIE!" I screamed and engulfed her into a huge bear hug.

"Ashley, oh how you've grown" She laughed.

"Yea, that tends to happen" I giggled.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well, my best friend dragged me here against my will...but on the bright side I got to see you again!" I said. 

"I missed you too honey" She said. I then frown; Justin had finished the song and is now walking towards us. "I just leave you two to catch up" she said as she walked away.

"Hi" He said scratching the back of his head.

"Hi" I whispered looking away from him.

"So, how have you been?" He asked.

"Fine" I replied.

"What have you been up to?"He asked again.

"What's with all the questions, don't you have a concert to do or something?" I said still looking away from him.

He sighed "Will you just look at me?" he said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Happy now?" I snapped.

"No, I haven't been happy for about five years now" he said. WHAT!? Did I hear him correctly? "Yea, you heard me correctly" He chuckled. I said that out loud? "Yea" he said. Grrrrrrrrr!

"well, I thought that you HATED me" I said.

He frowned "It's been five years, can you just let it go?"He said.

I huffed "that's easy for you to say, your best friend didn't say that he hated you then just left...and you mum didn't DIE in the same month!" I yelled. Some of the backstage people started to look at us. A few tears started to roll down my face, I just couldn't help it. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into what looked like a dressing room. He then pulled me into a comforting hug. I hugged him back, I had missed this.

"I'm sorry Ash...what can I do to make it right again? I miss my best friend" He said still hugging me.

"Justin, I miss you too...but you're only doing one concert tonight and then what? Your just gonna leave again" I cried even harder. He shook his head and bit his lip...something that he has done since he was little; it means that he was thinking.

"Wait, you're on school holidays now right?"He asked.

"Yea, but only for a month and a half...why does that matter?" I asked.

"You could come on tour with Chaz, Selena and I!"He screamed in excitement.

I shook my head "I'm not just gonna leave Sam" I said.

"Who? Is that your boyfriend?" he frowned.

I started to have a laughing fit. "No! You idiot...SHE is my best friend" I said.

"Oh, sorry...well she could always come too" he said.

 I grinned "This is gonna one funny tour" I said. "I have one question" I said.

"Shoot" He replied. "Umm...I know who Chaz is (he was a best friend of mine but not as good as Justin), but who is Selena?"I asked.

"Well, she's kinda my girlfriend" He said. My mind went blank...he has a girlfriend? Well of course he does!