Chapter 16

Sorry for taking so long to upload, BUT i was busy with school stuff. And this is the last week of term 1...so that means 2 weeks of no school...AND more chapters :) hope you like it...I think it's sweet <3

Recap:  

"How about this one?" Selena asked, as she showed me another dress...more like the 500th dress!  

"Umm...i don't know?" I said. 

"Your right, you need a blue one!" She smiled. 

After a while she showed me a beautiful blue dress.  

I almost forgot I had that in my closet. "It's perfect" I said.  

Justin's POV:  

I got ready for the date, I was wearing a blue shirt with black skinny jeans...and a pair of blur Supra's to match the shirt. I'm actually glad that this happened; maybe if we act like a real couple, Ash will begin to feel like we are a real couple. Anyways, it's almost 7:00pm...time to go to Ash's house. "Bye, Chaz, you're gonna meet us there, right?" I asked. 

"Yep, oh, wait give her this" He said, giving me a bouquet of flowers.  

"Thanks" I said walking out the door. I could feel my palms sweating as I made my way to her front door. Just as I was about to knock, another car rolled up to her driveway. A guy came out of the car, not just any guy...Chase. We just stared at each other for a few seconds. He had a confused look on his face, while I kept my face black. I knew something like this would happen, I was just hoping for the best. 

Finally I knocked; I could hear Selena squeal from upstairs. What was she still doing there? She can't see Chase! "Dude, you need to leave...you'll ruin everything" I said, in a rushed whisper voice. 

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm here to pick Ashley up for our date! What are you doing here?" he asked.  

Before I could answer, the door opened to reveal an excited Selena. "Hey Justin! You're gonna go crazy when you see her" she giggled. 

I gave her an awkward smile, and walked into the house. "Who are you?" she asked. 

Chase gawked at her. "y...your...S...se" she cut him off. 

"Yes, I'm Selena Gomez...now, who are you?" she repeated. 

"Umm...I'm Chase" he mumbled. She rolled her eyes. 

"Ok, but why are you at Ashley's house?" I said crossing her arms. Ash came down the stairs, looking beautiful might I add. 

"Justin" she smiled. She looked at Selena and Chase, her nose scrunching up; something she usually does when she's confused or angry. 

I think I'll go with confused. "Chase?" she asked. 

"You know this guy?" Selena questioned. 

"Yea..." Ash sighed. 

"Ashley, are you ready for our date? I was thinking a movie?" he asked.  

Selena started choking on air and I groaned. "DATE!? But, I thought that you two were a couple" she cried, pointing between Ash and I. We all stood there, all in our little worlds, thinking of what to do with the situation.  

"I'm sorry Justin" Ash said, walking past me towards Chase. 

"I'm ready" she said, taking his arm and walking to his cat with him. What? She just left? The flowers dropped out of my hands, I blinked. 

"Justin, are you ok?" Selena asked. I didn't answer her, I didn't cry, no. I'm not gonna cry, I'm a guy. She chose him over me, simple. 

"I have to go" I said walking out of the house. I was looking down as I stomped to my car.