IMPORTANT

So, hey everyone. You know who this is. Valdez is hijacking the updates again. So, yeah we've been dead on updates lately. So here's what happened. We had an email crash and have to recover and re-edit everything. It might take a while because I do have a life and I'm really busy this time of year. 

Another thing. This book will be put on hold after we post the cliffhanger mass update right before the ending. (Yes, that was my idea.) Why you ask? Because this is now a prequel. We just started writing something that will leave you jaw-dropped and blown away. That's right. You know what I'm talking about.

#nextavengers2013

Now that that's out, who wants to know what it is? Who wants to see what happens to Tony and Allie? And who wants to know about TONY'S BIG SECRET? About what happened to him before MG: NA? Who wants to know why Allie has PTSD? Who wants to know about Luke Lokison? Who wants to know who ALEXANDRIA STARK is? Who wants to know what CODE RED is?

Tweet #nextavengers2013 and follow @SBatwing

Comment and share #nextavengers2013

Vote and comment #nextavengers2013

Message us and or email us @  t.s.stark@icloud.com  or  @  blackvaldezcollab@gmail.com

The more people who do any one or more of these, the sooner we'll post the trailer that will leave you on the edge of your seat, ready to read the best Next Avengers book ever! If not many people hashtag, only the few that do will get private access to the trailer and the sneak peek look at the PROLOGUE of the book! Want the VIDEO AND THE SNEAK PEEK? 

{video shown to the right is the theme song for #nextavengers2013}