8

In times like this, I didn't know what to do. Justin was my bestfriend and he was great, but somehow I found myself dialing Jenna's number.

I was at the airport, about to head off to California, off to the photoshoot where Justin had forced me to go to. For the most part I was genuinely happy to be experiencing new things and surroundings, but then again everything seemed so fast; and my head was being a bitch.

I didn't want to tell Justin this... but my stomachs' been tied in knots, for the past days I'd wake up sick and throw up a lot. It was frustrating. But I focused on the sky, and Vic's ass, and that made things better. As much as I wanted to despise him, I couldn't...the way that he reached out to me the previous night was nice.

\He was standing right in front of me, speaking with some of the other models that we were going to be traveling with. We were all in line for the plane and it was really late at night, so I couldn't see why the place was so busy. Jenna picked up on the fourth call, "speak to me, little gat boy," she spoke. But she sounded slurred, too happy.

I chuckled, "are you high?"

"only the highest...dude, I can like jump offa' this building, man...wanna see?!"

I widened my eyes, "no...no don't do that!" I exclaimed, and that earned a few odd glances from the people behind and in front of me, including Vic's.

I heard Jenna laugh, "Okay, fine...your loss. What's happening?"

I sighed, "wait, hold on..." I muttered. I needed to speak to her in a place alone. I tapped Justin on the shoulder and told him I was taking a phone call and soon enough I made my way into the restrooms. It was nice, spacious enough I guess. The walls were dark and the floors were decorated with white tiles and it smelled like oranges, odd enough.

"Okay, I don't have much time to talk, but I'm freaking out, Jenna." I said anxiously, as I paced the floors and chewed my lip.

"And whys' thaat, kiddo?" she slurred.

"I can't be with him, around him, I hate him, I swear."

"Ohhh wait, we talkin' about a guy?"

"Not just 'a guy' he's literally a model."

"What's he do?"

"I just need advice about hooking up and learning to not have feelings for them afterwards, it's that Vic guy I told you about, remember?"

"Oh, yeahh okay...I've totally been there, man. Alright, so when you get in circumstances like these, you just gotta remind yourself that you're never gonna' see them ever again. That way, you don't catch any feelings because-"

"But I'm traveling with him, it's bad Jenna we share the same job."

"Oh....that's awkward."

"Yeah! I know! I fucking hate him so much because he literally remembers everything about the night and he choses to just go on with his life and brush it aside as if-"

"Uh, Kellin?" I heard a way too familiar voice say. At first, I wanted to pretend that he wasn't there, and just explode into a thousand pieces. Turning around, I saw that it was Vic. I really hoped he didn't hear all the stuff I was saying earlier. I panicked, ignoring the faint sound of Jenna continuing the conversation, and ended the call. He didn't look or seem upset, not even the slightest, he seemed amused.

"Ex-boyfriend?" he asked me, as he crossed his arms with a smirk.

I shrugged, my cheeks suddenly going hot, "uh...I guess," I spoke in anxiousness, "what are you doing here?"

He chuckled, "It's the Men's restroom, Kellin."

I crossed my arms, "then use the restroom, then. What the fuck are you doing lurking around in corners, listening to my conversations?" I told him, I didn't really feel bad about the words that I told him, he was a dick. What was he doing, trying to taunt me? He can't just show up out of nowhere like this.

Vic held up his hands, "okay, calm down." he said, his face suddenly going all surprised.

I scoffed, that got me even more pissed off, "you know what-" I was starting to say, but all of a sudden I felt something, my stomach lurched around and everything felt horrible. I raced to a random stall and began to puke like crazy. I couldn't control it and it felt horrible. When it ended, I felt confused and embarrassed, because Vic had been watching me. He had the most shocked expression on his face, and when I rinsed my mouth with water from the sink, he asked, "hey...what's going on with you?"

I sighed, looking up at the ceiling, "nothing, I swear..."

He then brought my chin up to his eyes, and his expression changed into an understanding one, "Kellin, please tell me, this isn't the first time this's happened...are you seriously okay? Because shit like this is what gets you fired from your job- you can't just can't throw up like this-"

I exhaled, and rolled my eyes, as I sat on the sink counter, "look, I don't choose to just throw up, okay? Its..." I trailed off, wondering if I should trust him with this information. But I sighed once more, as I looked into his dark eyes, "it's been happening for days now and I'm not scared...just, you know...accepting it? I mean I guess it's no big deal." I admitted, "I'm not crazy, I swear..."

He didn't seem convinced, but he nodded after a few seconds, "alright, fine. But if you feel that way again, jus tell someone okay?" he spoke to me directly, and then muttered, " You're not cute when you're all sick."

I blinked twice, "huh?" I asked, was I hearing things? Did he just flirt with me?

He then backed up a bit, and laughed dryly, "nothing, nothing..." he trailed off, "but the reason why I came here in the first place was to tell you that Justin sent me here to tell you that the line's moving." Vic told me, and I nodded. We had awkward small talk, as we made our way back to the line and eventually on the plane. Justin scolded me a bit for being late but we laughed it off in the end. Getting on the plane, I was amazed. First class was nice, it was definitely a change from second class. Everything was so elegant and nice, and there was so much room and space.

When I settled in, I quickly listened to the announcements from the pilot, and felt the vibration of the plane begin to start due to the airplane about to take off. I was about to put in an earbud, when I was stopped by a diferent voice. "What song is that?"

Looking over, I saw that it was a guy with dark brown hair, he was wearing a deep red shirt with loose pants, which sat the comic book Starwars, "Eleanor Rigby, it's by the Beatles," I told him with a slight smile.

"Sickass, one of favorite songs from that album," he told me with a smirk, "I'm Tony."

I smiled slightly, "Cool, I'm Kellin," I said to him.

Long story short, Tony kept good company and we talked about bands, and I learned about the entire Starwars series' and what it had to offer to my life, apparently. But deep down inside, I knew this trip to California was probably going to be hell.

Life was going way too fast.