22

Warning: I'm sorry about this chapter it's kinda messed up

********

"What are you talking about? What's going on?" I asked frantically, as I sat up quickly. Vic wasn't making any sense and he'd already hurt me so much. What is there left to say?

"I don't have time," he spoke fast, "you need to go, now."

I groaned as I rolled my eyes, "you never have time!"

Just then, the line went dead, and almost a second later, an explosion went off at the front door of Jenna's condo. I gasped, as another one blew the door off from the hinges and out came three tall, built, men dressed in all black. They all had rifles in their hands and they walked into the apartment with superior.

I was confused and scared, "Jenna!" I screamed, "Tay!" As one of the guys came over to me and picked me up violently. I struggled against his grasp and as I took a small glance back, I heard and both saw Jenna and Tay being strangled, as well as me. They screamed for help and so did I. The amount of fear and petrification I had at the moment was almost unbearable, as they blindfolded me, and put a rope around my mouth.

I tried to scream around the rough fabric but my voice was breakable and it hurt. I then felt a push on my back, as I was thrown down what felt like a staircase. I felt so much pain, so much agony, I was numb and hollow as my body hit each and every one of the concrete stairs. I choked on the cold air of the night, unable to move my body. "Get up." Said a stern voice, but I couldn't, with every muscle in my body I truly tried but nothing would help.

"Get the fuck up, now!" The man roared again, I exhaled.

"I...I c-can-" I tried to say, but I choked out those words and they got buried in my fear. Next thing I know, someone had picked me up from the collar of my shirt, and I was being thrown into a vehicle. I grunted out of pain, and cried so hard that the tears stung my cheeks. My wrists hurt due to the hard rope tearing away at my skin, and I felt so many contractions from my stomach. It was the worst emotion I've ever felt and every cell in my body felt as if it were dying. The baby kicked at my stomach and I wanted to physically cry out in pain. I felt so sorry for her, I felt so hopeless and depressed.

********
I awoke to darkness.

I looked up at the glint of light that came out from a small window in the upper right hand corner of wherever I was. I tried to sit up, but my back ached, I was starving, and I had so much pain welled up inside of me. Just then, a light had cut been cut on in the room and it was dimly lit. I saw that I was chained to a wall. There were large metal handcuffs that imprisoned my hands as I tried to get free, but they just pulled me back and it was no use.

A man had walked into the room, he was tall and had hard features. He looked at me sternly, and in his  hands were two things. A gun, and Jenna. I bit my lip out of anticipation and screamed, "what do you want from us?!" My voice shook violently as he smirked, and brought the gun to Jenna's head. She was trembling in fear as she gazed at me with her blue eyes. Her mouth was tied with a rope, and so were her hands.

"Do you know Victor Fuentes?" The man asked, "because he and his family, owes me money. Originally I gave them time to return it to me and my crew, but I'm afraid I don't want to wait any longer. So it's either you tell me the number to his bank account, give me a million bucks, or I kill your friend here."

I shook my head and widened my eyes. There was too many questions and emotions for me to give a direct answer, "I-I don't know what you're talking about! I swear, I don't know the number to his bank account, and I don't have a million dollars-"

But I was cut off by the trigger going off to Jenna's head. It was as if it went in slow-motion. I saw Jenna's limp body fall to the floor, and the look of passion and death that touched her eyes. It seemed surreal, as the blood poured out from her head. I screamed in agony and bit away at the inside of my cheek as I took in the fact that Jenna had died. It wasn't fair, she already had cancer!

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shouted at him. He then dropped Jenna's body into the ground and came over to me.

He put the trigger of the cold black gun to my face and I felt his hot breath on my skin as he pushed me up against the wall. His eyes were black with agony as he formed these words, "I don't know who you think you are, but if you outburst like that one more time, I will not hesitate to fucking shoot you or sell you into human trafficking, got it?"

I nodded twice, looking at the ground, holding in my tears, as the scary man walked away from me.
I heard him chuckle maliciously, "hopefully when I come back tomorrow, you'll tell me the actual truth and not lie to me," the man said, before he started to walk away, "because I'm not playing any games, Kellin." The man spoke, how did he know my name?

As soon as he left, sobs began to escape my mouth. Jenna was dead, that was it, the last words I could've ever said to her. As I let this new knowledge sink in, I was horrid, upset, angry. I screamed so loud it hurt and I that's when I gave up on trying. What was happening? Why was I being locked up? Why were they asking about Vic? And most importantly, Jenna died. It hurt so much just knowing that I'll never see her again, she'll never be here to see my baby girl get born. She'll never be here to laugh and joke like always, it just wasn't going to happen. The chains that were tightly wrapped against my wrists stung my skin and I hated it so much, this felt like death. I moved to the side a bit, and I heard a faint crack. What was that?