Blur

Warning: Lemon

Enjoy the story!

Goku couldn't believe it! His wife...er...ex wife...was cheating on him all along!

He broke the hug and sat on the couch.

"Goku, are you alright?" Akari asked.

"I can't believe she would do such a thing!" Goku said.

"Do you want some wine? I have some if you want any."

"Sure."

Akari brought the wine in the living room along with two wine glasses and poured them both an equal amount of wine.

"Thank you," Goku smiled, drinking the wine.

"You're welcome," Akari smiled back.

After having a few too many, they started getting a buzz.

"God you're so sexy!" Goku purred.

Akari scooted over to him.

"Goku, remember when I got burned by Collin?"

"Yeah, how could I not? You laid there hurt and in the end you ran right back to him!"

Goku got up and had eye contact with Akari. His eyes serious and full of rage.

"Same with you Goku! You said you loved me! That we were going to be together, but no! Instead you married Chi Chi!"

Goku was shocked and remembered what he said when he was in bed with her.

"Did you know how I felt when you proposed to her?" She spoke softly.

Goku was silent. He couldn't speak.

"I felt like my heart was ripped out of me! I hated you for that, but loved you at the same time!"

"I loved you since we were kids. In fact, I had to ask Krillin what was I feeling. I still love you."

"What difference does it makes? You chose Chi Chi first! You asked her to marry you! You said you wanted me, but no! You proposed to her and not me!"

Goku grabbed her and kissed her blood red lips. Akari kissed back. The kiss felt very passionate and gentle, but had desire. Goku broke the kiss. Akari's eyes told him confusion.

"I love you, Akari. I always have! I wanted you to be happy. I didn't mean to hurt you baby. I had to keep Chi Chi and my promise."

"What about our promise? Did that not matter to you?"

"It does matter! I'd kill myself for not sticking to it. It hurt me. I want to go and keep that promise if you let me."

"I'll hold you to that."

Goku leaned over and kissed Akari. This kiss had more passion and lust. Akari's arms snaked up around Goku's neck. Goku picked her up. Her legs going around his waist not breaking the kiss. Goku took her up the spiral stairs with them leaning on the rail now and then for the steamy make out session. He continued to carry her up the stairs not breaking the steamy kiss. He laid her on the bed and attacked her neck. He left bite marks up and down her neck. He began looking for her sweet spot and found it when she moaned. He began sucking and biting on her sweet spot until he drew blood.

"G-Goku," she moaned.

Goku took off her shirt exposing her black lacy bra. She got on top and took off his shirt. She rubbed his abs. She kissed his lips making her way down to his neck. She bit and licked his neck until she drew blood. She kissed him in apology. He took off her skirt and was left in her bra and underwear. She slid off his pants and smiled at his erection that showed through his underwear. She rubbed her handover his erection; feeling it through the fabric.

Goku moaned, "Akari, baby, stop teasing!"

"You have teased me for so long and now it's your turn!" She evilly grinned as she kept teasing him.

Goku and Akari were soon naked. Goku kissed Akari on her neck. He grabbed the tiny package and asked,
"Are you ready?" He asked seductively.

"Fuck yeah!" She smiled.

He ripped the tiny package with his pearly white teeth. He put on the condom and rubbed her clit. Akari moaned. He kept torturing her.

"Baby, quit teasing me! You have done that enough for years!"

Goku positioned himself at her entrance.

"Ready?" He said in her ear seductively.

"Always!"

He entered her and thrusted slowly.

"G-Goku," she breathed.

"Hmm?"

"G...Go...faster!"

"Beg for it then!"

Goku loved hearing her moan! He loved torturing her! It just drove him crazy! He thrusted in her slower.

"G-Goku...damnit! Go faster! Harder! Please!" She pleaded.

Goku obeyed and went faster.

"Oh yes! Goku! Mm! Yeah! Harder!"

Goku went harder now.

She pleaded him to go faster and harder and soon, he was pounding in and out of her. He went Super Saiyan. She pulled his hair in pleasure getting a grunt from him. He then went Super Saiyan 2. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Goku now went Super Saiyan 3. She gave him a  sloppy kiss. He sucked on her neck making her moan loudly. He turned Super Saiyan 4. Goku went at an inhuman speed now and now going Super Saiyan God.

Akari moaned,"OH YES! GOKU, RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! YES! YES! MMM!"

They both came to there end. They both were covered in cum. Goku cum out a load full which pleased Akari. Akari cum a lot on Goku and it dripped down on Goku's cock which satisfy him.

Goku landed next to Akari in a sheen of sweat. Akari, however, wasn't done just yet.

She grabbed Goku's member and licked the tip with her tongue. Goku grabbed ahold of the sheets. She put his 10" member in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down; sucking on his dick.

Goku moaned and grabbed her hair,"Oh Kami! Akari!"

She sucked on him more; tasting him in her mouth. Goku gripped her hair tightly.

Goku felt himself coming to his end.

"AKARI, I'M GONNA-" He screamed as he cum in her mouth. It was a lot to swallow, but she managed to swallow all of it.

Goku panted and chuckled,"Your turn."

He went down and rubbed her pussy. She moaned softly. He entered his tongue inside her and lick her pussy.

She grabbed a hand full of his hair and moaned,"Oh Kami! Goku! Fuck!"

He licked every nook and cranny of her pussy; tasting her in his mouth. Her grip tightened. He grunted a little.

She felt a knot in her stomach.

"GOKU, I'M GONNA-" Akari yelled in pleasure as she came in his mouth.

He licked it up and chuckled,"You taste good."

The both cuddled.

"That was...wow!" She breathed.

"You definitely rocked my world," Goku panted.

"You too!"

"Goodnight Akari."

"Goodnight Goku."

"I love you," he said softly.

She gasped and replied,"I love you too."

They, then, drifted off to sleep.