I'm Bullet Proof I've Nothing More To Lose Fire away.....

Stefan P.O.V

After 147 years Star walked back into our life expecting for me to welcome her back with open arms, it took me over a century to get over her walking away without any explanation. I still remember after all of Katherine compulsion wore off after I got turned, how I beat myself up for decades that I let Star walk away without looking for her. To know all this time I thought she was dead, when she wasn't. A part of me wanted an explanation, but then I didn't want to hear it, because when I looked at her all that hurt and pain I thought I had gone rose to the surface again. To come to learn that all of this time she was alive, she never came looking for us, did I actually mean anything to her? Was I just another man that she used to pass her time with? The more these questions came into my mind I knew I had to walk away from her. It turns out that Star has supernatural abilities too, but she wasn't a vampire that I knew, so what the hell was she?

She tried to apologies to me and began to tell me that her leaving me had something to do with Katherine, all that did was infuriated me even more, I thought Star and I had a close bond that she wouldn't have allow someone like Katherine stop her from leaving. All I felt right now towards her right now was rage; everything Star had ever told me was a lie every single thing I knew of Star was an utter lie, our love was a complete lie. Even as I shouted at her I felt like my heart was breaking all over again, Star was the greatest love of my life and I had mourned for her up till this very day. I wanted to my share life with her, she was the woman I wanted to marry. Yes after all of these years I found how to love again with Elena who had shown me how to be a better person after everything I had done. If Star thinks she can walk back into my life she had another thing coming.

Of course Damon came to her rescue telling me to let Star explain her reason to me of why she left, I didn't want to hear anything from her. I didn't want to hear her excuses of leaving no longer. Star tore my world apart when she walked away, I felt lost and alone, and when I turned into a vampire all the hurt pain was magnified. If I'm going to be totally honest that the real reason why I turned into a ripper to drown out all the hurt and pain of her walking out of my life. When I spoke the words that I had mourned over her enough and she was dead to me, I saw one thing I hated to see from Star and that was the sorrow in eyes. I couldn't look at her any more I had to walk away from her. As I continued to walk away I realised something, that even after all of these years Star still had a hold of my heart. I will not allow her to come here, and mess everything I built. She has no reason to be here, I made my feeling clear to her now, so she can leave and let me live my life.

I went and found Elena she looked a little shaken up, I asked her what had happened that's when she explained that Star had attacked her thinking that she was Katherine. Of course that was most people reaction when they saw Elena and they knew Katherine, thank god Damon was there because it sounded like even he was trying to stop her she was close to killing Elena. With Star doing that Elena began to ask questions about her, but I didn't want to talk about it. I never told Elena about my relationship with Star, and I'm surprise Damon hadn't brought it up with her before. When Star walked out of our lives 147 years ago neither of us really spoke of her it was far too painful. Damon was just as heartbroken as I was, Star meant the world to him she was like the little sister he had always wanted. What I couldn't understand right now is how he could stand there and sticks up for her, telling me to hear her out after all the lies she had told. I've lived without Star for 147 years, and I didn't need her in my life now.

In the morning I brought Elena down to the woods, I needed to help her with overcoming her urges to feed on humans. So I bought her down here to teach her to hunt. Before coming here Damon and I had a very heated argument about it, he thinks that she could fed from the vein that she needs to embrace the natural urge. I wasn't going to let Elena do that the one thing that Elena is driven by is her compassion; if she fed from someone and killed them it would destroy her. We were both lying on a blanket on the floor of the woods. Elena wakes up, looks at me and smiles, I really couldn't believe how lucky I was to have her in my life. I really never thought I could be with someone like this again not after Star.