The Truth May Hurt....

Stefan P.O.V

I knew I did the right thing last by night telling l Klaus about his hybrids were planning on taking him down, even though he deserved what he had coming to him. I couldn't allow that fate for him because of one person Star. When we were imprison in the cellar I could see the fear in her eyes knowing that they were going to bring Klaus down, she loved him and because of my love for her I had to warn him. Whether it was the right, or wrong thing to do in some people eyes, I felt that it was the right thing to do. When I got home Caroline was there she was freaking out about Tyler that he had left town because Klaus had gone on a rampage and killed all his hybrids, part of me felt guilty I couldn't tell Caroline that I was the one who told him she will never forgive me.

She had asked me if I heard any news from Damon which I thought was an odd question, then she informed me that Elena was with him down at the lake house. I was filled with many emotions right now but the one that stood out is betrayal by my brother, I wanted to know what is actually going on between Elena and Damon, but Caroline was reluctant to tell me. I had to force it out of her that's when I learnt that they had slept together before they knew about the sire bond. I felt like my heart had been ripped out hearing that. Caroline tried talking to me, but what was there to talk about? I mean Elena slept with my brother, and Damon finally got what he always wanted her.

All I have done pretty much since that night is drink and reflecting over my life everything I touch get destroyed, I loved Star and I drove her into Klaus arms because of my actions. I did the same with Elena too when I behaved liked a dick with humanity off. Of course all of this was my fault my action had brought all of this on, and now there was no way to repair it all. My phone began to ring and I looked at the screen and it was Caroline I answered.

"Hey, you just missed the mandatory school assembly." Carol Lockwood drown, I wonder who did that to her because it weren't no accident.

"Well, that's because I'm at a mandatory all day drinking party." I told her smugly down the phone I should be allowed to dwell after everything that had happened.

"Seriously? You decided to go on a ripper bender now?" Caroline shouted down the phone, I didn't need her judgement right now, I found out my brother slept with the girl I'm in love with.

"My brother slept with Elena. It kinda puts a damper on things." I picked up my glass and drained my drink, every time I thought of the both of them together all that rage came to the surface.

"First of all, you weren't supposed to know that, and second of all, Tyler is already spiralling, and he gets top priority." Well that what she was meant to do be there for him, his mom just died she need his loyal girlfriend.

"His mother just died. What do you expect?" I poured myself another large glass of bourbon, I think these are going to keep me going all day.

"I'm his girlfriend. I expect him to talk to me. Instead, he's all angry, and it doesn't help that everyone keeps referring to his mother's death as an accident which is just a really polite way in saying she was drunk," I knew it weren't not accident the way Klaus walked away from me that night he was out to murder.

"You think Klaus killed her?" I questioned her, I heard Caroline sigh.

"Hmm, I don't think she drowned in her martini glass. Just, get it together. I can't do it alone." Caroline hangs up. Get it together? I don't think it going to be that easy for me to do that, but I guess I need to be there for Caroline as she been here for me so much. I need to put Elena and Star at the back of my mind and try to control myself from going down to the lake house and staking Damon.