Bound To You ......

Stefan P.O.V

I have been coming to terms over with the fact of there isn't an Elena and I anymore, her feeling for Damon have become stronger since her turning into a vampire. What felt she had before has just been magnified, she felt more for Damon than she did for me. I couldn't be second best any more I can't compete against Damon and he had finally got what he always wanted. I had really screwed everything up not only with Elena, but also with Star. I have driven both girls away from me and into the arms of other men. The tension in the house was pretty bad, with Star and I not talking since our fight we had in the woods, then the fact I avoided Damon over the week, because I couldn't face him right now. I just stayed out of the house most of the time it was the safest option.

I had notice that Star had been spent a lot of her time around Klaus place, last night she came back to the boarding house and attempted to talk me, and once again I was a total dick to her. Why couldn't I just accept that she was with Klaus now, she had made her choice, and I don't blame her after the way I've treated her. Klaus seemed different around her like you can actually see he may have his humanity still, so I guess the best man won in the end.

This morning I woke up the first people who were on my mind was Elena and Star I couldn't get either of them out of my mind. That saying right, you don't know what you got until it gone. I needed to somehow come to terms with this all. I was in the woods working out while on the phone to Caroline, she had become a really great friend to me over the months. She had grown so much from the girl I met to the girl she is today. She gave great advice, but she wasn't happy when I told her I'm not going to Miss Mystic Falls that was real bad move.

"What do you mean you're not coming? I don't need to remind you that your Miss Mystic Falls attendance record totally sucks." Yeah I screwed up then with my bloodlust problem the last time. "Besides, you're a founding family member, by definition you have to be here." How could I turn up to an event with Elena being there? I wasn't ready for that. I don't think I'll be ready for that in a long time.

"Elena and I broke up by definition, I don't need to be anywhere." I spoke as I continued to doing my push ups, I had to try and keep myself busy.

"Did that sound as depressing to you as it did to me?" I wasn't in the mood for Caroline to be sarcastic, I wasn't depressed I was keeping myself away from a situation that will turn messy.

"Oh, I'm not depressed. I just want to rip into someone's artery and feed until I can't breathe anymore." That how I truly felt, what the point anymore holding back my desires, I just wanted to let it all go. I stopped doing push ups and lay down with my back against the ground.

"Well, you can't as your sober sponsor, I am not going to let that happen. Try and sublimate." I stared up at the sky in silence for a moment, how do I tell her that there no hope anymore?

"She said she has feelings for Damon." That was one of the hardest things I ever had to say, I had finally admitted to someone that it was officially over.

"What?! She can't have feelings for Damon! He's... Damon. And you're... you. And I'm – revolted. You know, I'm gonna talk to her. I'm going to shake some sense into her clearly diseased brain." She didn't take the news too well, but there wasn't anything anyone could do. Elena had feeling for Damon it as simple as that.

"Yeah, well I don't know what good that'll do Elena's right, being a vampire really has changed her" I heard Caroline gasps to my comment, but the fact of the matter that's what happened.

"With all of that going on there even more reason you need to cure for Elena, she disillusioned with her feeling for Damon." She was clearly worried about her friend acting out of charter, but Caroline had to accept this was the new Elena. "Look; I got to go be careful. And remember, there is sublimating and then there is insanity." I knew Caroline was worried about me but I didn't want her to be torn between Elena and I.