Breaking Away.....

Third Person P.O.V

Klaus looked down at his wife on the ground he didn't want to go to these measures, but Star had left him no choice right now with her behaviour. He didn't have any faith in the Salvatore brothers as Star had fooled all of them including himself that her humanity had been turned on. Klaus felt ashamed of himself that he fall for Star performance that he really thought that she had turned it all on and forgave him. The man who everyone knew as the devil, who was heartless got his heart broken by the one person he believed would never do that to him. He knew that the only way to bring Star back is to let out one emotion from her, and that hatred, he knew that deep down Star hated him for what he did to her, and he knew that he would be able to let out that one tiny emotion out of her. Klaus had gotten his witch Angelic to perform a spell on Star disabling her from running from him she had linked Star and Klaus together.

"Klaus I hope you're impressed." Angelic asked as she smirked at him, a part of her always admired him, she even disowned by her coven to work for him. That didn't bother Angelic as she felt that she was on the winning team standing by the immortal hybrid, secretly she had longing feeling towards him. She had read Klaus before and knew he could never love another as much as he loved his wife Star, Angelic felt jealously at first when she knew of this. Then over time all she ever wanted for the man that she was in love with, was for him to be happy, even if it made her unhappy. She felt that what love is about to see the smile on the face of the one you love.

Klaus looked up at Angelic smiled while he picked up Star body from the ground. "Once again Angelic, you truly have. There a matter I need to attend to." Klaus brought Star body over to his car, and placed her in the trunk. He bound her with vervain ropes on so she couldn't free herself, he took once final looked at her and closed the trunk. "Thank you Angelic." He smiled at her and got into this 4X4 then drove off to his destination.

While Klaus drove he thought about what Angelic did her him, as always he was impressed by her abilities, he had always been impress by them. She was the one witch that he could really count on, but he only used at desperate time such as now. As earlier in the day after Star had left Klaus totally speechless with the way she had tricked him, he went into his study and saw a letter propped against a glass decanter, he picked it up it had a wax seal with the letter 'K' imprinted on it he opens it and reads it.

Klaus, I've caught wind that there is a witch in New Orleans named Jane-Anne Deveraux plotting a move against you. Hunt her down. What she has to say will rattle you so deeply to your core that chasing little old me will be the least of your concerns. It's been a fun five centuries, Klaus, but I've worn down too many good heels running from you. Love and hate, Katarina.

Klaus was one to never one who would leave a threat unattended, he needed to know if there was any truth in it, and if there wasn't then Katarina Petrova would feel his true waft.

He continued his drive to New Orleans with many things crossing his mind mainly to do with the one he loved that he had gaged and tied in the truck of his car. Klaus felt upset that he had to go to such measure to control her but he felt that this was the only way to deal with her right now. Angelic had informed him of the words Amor noster et solve, Klaus knew what those words meant and didn't want them to pass his lips, because he didn't believe that there love would ever die. After driving like a maniac for the last few hours towards New Orleans he had finally arrived at the familiar city that was once his home. He drove into a parking lot he could hear Star stirring in the trunk of his car.

Star woke up in trunk of a car she tried to move, but couldn't she looked down and notice that she had bonds holding her down, she tried to rip them off but it burnt her skin. "Wh-what?" She spoke groggily from the spell that Angelic had placed on her to keep her down "Where am I?" She felt confused and disorientated, she laid there trying to remember what happened but everything was a blur.