chapter 2

"But how did it happen? " Haeni asked May j , her best friend.  The school canteen was isolated and the cops were interviewing Rodgers friends." He was found dead in his house! how can I be responsible for his death? he lives 5 miles away from me! " Rodger's best friend Grey shouted in frustration. Nobody knows the exact reason, but some are saying its the diary." Sam, Haeni's and May j's another bestie , arrived with the food tray. He put the milk can in Haeni's tray.  "what diary? " Haeni asked as she accepted the milk can, as she always did." Its this crazy rumour that he was possessed by an ancient diary  that was cursed" Sam told the girls . "Oh my god, I cant believe that people believe in these things! " Haeni exclaimed. "Its ridiculous!" exclaimed May j.  The three sat on a table for their lunch.

                                                                                                       *

As Haeni put her hand under the desk to retrieve her pen, she felt a book in her desk. She carefully observed it. The book looked like some kind of diary, and it looked like its pages were filled with confessions. The diary had no name , date, nor any address, but the handwriting was very fancy, like a girl's. Perhaps it was someones personal diary, she thought. After the class ended, she went to her sociology  teacher, mr. Stewarts." umm, mr. Stewarts, I think someone left this diary under my desk. " "so?" mr. Stewarts nodded intently. "Could you return it to the school office? maybe the person will be looking for it?" she should have looked like a dumb, she thought. "Sure, but remember ms. kim, what belongs to you, returns to you". With a mysterious look, he took the diary, and left. Haeni just stared after him. She always thought he was a bit strange, and now she had started to believe it.