Chapter 15: More Lies

Jessica's POV

                "They both denied it?" I ask Jake and Austin as they sat across from me in my living room.

                "Brad says that if he had a girlfriend. He would tell me." Jake says.

                "Madison says she would never cheat on me." Austin says sadly.

                "I guess we are gonna have to catch them in the act." I sigh.

                "I'm not stalking my girlfriend." Austin says.

                "If she's also dating Brad, then she's not yours anymore." Jake says. Austin gives him a look. I honestly can't believe Madison would do this to Austin. Austin is a sweet kid and I thought Madison was too but now she seems kinda…pardon my French, but she seems kinda like a bitch now. I am brought out of my thoughts by Austin and Jake standing up.

                "You coming babe?" Jake asks.

                "Yeah..wait where are we going?" I ask.

                "To talk to Madison." Austin replies.

                "Oh this should be fun..I'll tag along for the fun." I say.

                "Great. Let's go." Jake says.

This isn't gonna end well.

Austin's POV

                I was nervous as we pulled up to Madison's house.

                "Dude, relax what's the worst that can happen?" Jake asks. I can think of a few. She gets mad and unleashes her wrath on me? She slams the door in my face? She tells me that she has been cheating and I'll be heartbroken. No matter how you look at it. I'm getting hurt. Great.

Jake parks and we get out. We walk up the sidewalk and Jake knocks on the door. Madison opens the door and looks shocked to see Jake.

                "Jake?" She asks.

                "Hi Madison. Jessica, Austin and I were wondering if we could talk to you." Jake says.

                "I guess." she says looking at us. She opens the door wider. We step into her house and follow Madison into the living room. As we sit down Madison asks,

                "What's up?"

                "Well we are all confused about something." Jake says.

                "Confused about what?" Madison asks.

                "Madison, are you dating Brad?" I ask.

                "No! Austin I already told you this." She replies.

                "But you guys kissed at lunch." Jessica says.

                "No we didn't!" Madison protests.

                "Then what!? He was dying and you were giving him mouth to mouth?" Jake asks sarcastically.

                "No." Madison says.

                "Then what!?" I ask.

                "Nothing is going on between Brad and I." Madison exclaims.

                "Madison you can tell us." Jessica says.

                "Look! Austin, you know I'm not a cheater or a lier!" Madison looks at me.

                "I know." I say.

                "Then why won't you believe me?" She pleads.

                "Because actions speak louder than words." Jake says.

                "Oh my god. This is ridiculous." Madison says standing up.

                "I just want to know the truth!" I exclaim.

                "You guys should go." Madison says narrowing her eyes. We stand up and Madison escorts us to the front door.

                "Goodbye." Is all she says before shutting the door. I sigh and we walk back to Jake's car.

                "Maybe nothing is happening." Jessica says getting in Jake's car.

                "What do you mean?" I ask as Jake and I get in.

                "Well maybe they were just caught up in the moment." Jessica explains.

                "Maybe…" I say as Jake backs out of the driveway and drives away.

                "Still means she cheated." Jake says.

                "I know.."I say. Fine, if Madison won't tell me then I'll find out Monday by asking people. Full proof plan. But then again people could lie. I give up! She will just have to tell me in her own due time, whenever that will be.