Three

Julian:

*BEFORE EMMA'S DEATH*

"Tavvy, you have to eat this." I urged him to eat the disgusting bell sprouts. "But I don't wanna!" Tavvy's whine makes me more angry. "Tavvy," I grunted. He just wanted something else, something he wasn't getting until he eats his vegetables.

"I want pancakes!" Tavvy yelled. I, being the actually qualified adult, can ground anyone. "Room," I snarled, pointing at the kitchen door that lead out into the living room but he knew what I meant.

Tavvy left so I started cleaning up as Emma walked into the kitchen with Cortana strapped to her side, balancing on her hips. She looked so beautiful, her golden hair falling out her braid, which fell past her shoulders, making her look irresistible.

"Where are you going?" I asked like I didn't care but the question saw how much I did care. "Beach, don't follow," Emma said, with a strong hiss. Her eyebrows flung down, making her look worried but at the same time, scary.

She flung the door open, making it hit the wall so hard it closed the door itself. She knew how to do things.

Mark opened the kitchen door to say Tavvy was crying until he calmed him down and put him to sleep. "Is it some of you special faerie magic?" I smirked with my secret sassy attitude. Mark seemed to dismiss it and asked where Emma was. "She's down by the beach, she doesn't want anyone to follow." Mark grunted and leaned against the counter top, "speaking of Emma, what is up with you two?" I quickly turned my head, "nothing, nothing is up," I replied with as much dignity as I could muster.

"Okay," Mark said, about to leave the kitchen. "Wait," I said suddenly, "can you go check on Emma? To if she's alright." He nodded, heading out with a smile spread across his face. I finished cleaning up and went to go take a shower.

I think about Emma a lot in these showers, how gentle she is when she kisses me. How beautiful she is with herself, how she carries herself.

I pushed her thoughts off and fell asleep. I had a dream about her, about how she was being a badass at fighting a demon that was sharp as glass that was cut that could internally injury a person. She was finally got Cortana in the chest, sending it back.

She fell back, panting, I could see the purple liquid on her skin, spreading but she seemed not to notice. She seemed that she was okay, she wasn't. She disappeared. What the hell.

The rest of my dream was looking at the spot Emma disappeared. Until I woke up in pain.

The pain was my heart, no both. It feels like I'm dying of heartbreak. My parabatai rune. Emma. I screamed her name, as well as fighting the urge to breathe.

Livvy and Ty soon came in the room then Mark. I felt something wet on my arm soon after and I looked down at my arm and felt something, no someone there. I panicked and said her name.

Everything was crazy until my rune blazed a blinding white light and dying out. I found Emma's name again and spoke it. I felt weaker.

Mark finally declared the death of Emma, my heart hammered and I thought I was dying, I wanted to die.

**

A/N: guyss sorry for not updating haha oops okay normal schedule now