Chapter 6 ( Part 1 )

*** Gaby's POV ***

This last week been the best one I've had since I got back to Atlanta. I've been having peace in my life like never before. Living with the Alexanders and Jeff been the craziest thing ever. Sasha was the sweetest thing on earth. She treated me like a sister. My own sister never gave out so much for me. I was so grateful toward this girl. She was the best friend that every girl needed. We've been having so much fun. We went shopping with Charlie today.

I expected them to buy real clothes, but instead it was Adult XXX store. It was my first time at one, and I couldn't wait to get the hell outta this place. Penises were no strangers to me, but a room full of them with different sizes was definitely the last place that I wanted to be.

-" Girls, how long we gonna stay here?" I asked, feeling bored already.

-" Girls, what should-I dress like?" Sash asked, ignoring my question. Tonight was her third anniversary with Jeffrey and she wanted to give him a whole show. She's been trying many costumes, and none of them pleased her. They were all too popular. She had that coca-cola shape that could make a man cheat on his wife. What else did Jeffrey want?

-" I think you should dress like a maid." Charlie suggested. Everybody knew that Charlie was not playing when it came to her sexual life. As a matter of fact, she was already picking things for herself too.

-" Hurry up girls. I wanna go home." I complained. To tell the truth, there was a man at the register who was really making me feel uncomfortable. He was looking at my boobs and legs constantly. That's what happened when you let Charlie and Sasha styled you. I still haven't find a new job, which means that I didn't have any money. I couldn't buy myself some new clothes, and you don't hangout with those girls looking cheap. That's the only reasons why I've been using Sasha's stuffs.

-" Sasha, you should make a tape. Oh my gosh!!! That'd have been so hot." Another stupid suggestion of Charlie. Sasha had that look on her face and ran in the fitting room. They already done one. I knew that these two been trying everything. I even think some of this things should be called illegal.

I heard a little beep coming from my phone. I already knew that it was a new message. I reached for the phone inside of my bag and read it.

From Cash: Bring us a large size cheese pizza.

There was nothing funny but I already had that smile on my face. Cash and I been spending a lot of time together. Especially that we had to put everything together for our class project which was due tomorrow. I would've been nervous if he was not going to be there. Cash and I put so much into our experiment that we couldn't wait to present it to our fellow classmates and see the proudness on Dr. Lee's eyes.

From Me: I got you.

Sasha finally came out with a black cat woman leather outfit on. She looked like some Halle Berry with curves. Both Charlie and I complemented her. She made her mind and bought the whole outfit and some sex toys.

-" Sasha, we need to stop at the Pizzeria. Cash is asking for a large cheese pizza." I informed her, when we got in the car.