Chapter 19 ( Part 3 )

*** Gabriela's POV ***

I was home all alone. My aunt and her husband left the house early this morning. I had a feeling that their marriage was going through a rough time. I never seen them talking much to each other, or laugh, or touch one another. None of that. They were pretty distant. Talking about theirs, mine with Cash was really having bigger problems. I couldn't believe that he made such a big scene in that restaurant with Mike. I left them standing there like two morons when I walked out of the restaurant with Carlos. I was so pissed that my not-a-date night with Carlos had to come to an end. I apologized toward him for the embarrassment that my two exes caused to us. It was late and I really needed someone to talk to, so I finally called Sasha. She was my best friend after all. The girl was more than happy to hear my voice. I explained to her what her brother did and her sweet talking brought me back to reality.

-" Gaby, you know Cash is nothing like Mike. He doesn't know how to kill a damn soul. He doesn't know how to beat on a woman. He never cheated on you with your best friend. He gave you love like you never had before. I believed that he messed up. That's what humans do. Ain't nobody perfect. He fought with Mike because he was an angry desperate lover. You fought with Naomi too because you were pissed. What's worst? Him taking his baby mama side because you refused to tell him your version of the story or you putting him in the same shoes as his worst enemy by leaving with another man? Tell me now." Sasha was right. I felt so bad. I did Cash wrong. I should have leave the restaurant with him instead. I gave Sasha my aunt's address and begged her to give it to Cash. I didn't want to go to the house and see Naomi. Hopefully, he would agree to come see me. So, here was what I been doing that morning. I was desperately waiting for Cash. I thought he was going to be there early in the morning. Maybe, I should go to his place instead. Who cares about Naomi? I changed myself and picked my bag to drive to his place.

*** Cashmere's POV ***

I messed up big time. She didn't love anymore. She completely humiliated me by leaving the restaurant with her Spanish friend or new lover after I fought for her with her ex-boyfriend, my worst enemy, Ghost. How could I lost her love like that? I had drunk myself before going to bed. Before that, something weird happened. I heard some knocks at my door. I screamed the word open.

-" What's wrong? I saw you coming in looking all pissed off. I thought that you might needed some company." Naomi said.

-" Actually, I don't. I wanna be alone. As you can see, I'm going to drunk myself to sleep." I said, lifting my bottle up. She didn't leave. Instead she closed the door behind her and came to sit next to me on the bed.

-" I'm not going to let you be drunk by yourself." She said. I looked at her and laughed. I remembered when we first started dating. One day, I was going through a rough time, I made a friend buy me some alcohol because I wasn't legal yet. When she tried to stop me from drinking, I yelled at her to leave my house. She said: " So, you wanna drink? Okay, I'm not leaving because I'm not going to let you get drunk by yourself." But we did not only get drunk, we had sex like two animals. That's why she was not going to get drunk with me tonight. I was not going to mess up my relationship with Gaby some more.

-" No, you're not going to. Please, just leave me alone." I said.

-" Why? Are-you scared that we might did what happened the night we both got drunk together?" I didn't answer. I just put that bottle in my mouth and didn't put it out until Naomi grabbed it away from my hand and to drink some. I looked at her like she was crazy or something. I snatched it from her and drank some more. And she snatched it back from me. We ended up drinking the whole bottle. As drunk as Naomi was she leaned closer and kissed me. I stupidly responded to her kiss.

-" Naomi, I'm drunk but not stupid. We cannot do that. I'm in love with Gaby." I said, pulling away.

-" Is-she in love with you? I don't think so. She wouldn't treat you that way. Look at you getting drunk over the sadness she brought to your life. What is-she trying to do to you?" Naomi said. I had to open another bottle. That chick got my mind going around. She was driving me insane. I was completely drunk. Some sexy girl stood in front of me, and let her lingerie robe fell down to the floor.