Chapter 19 ( Part 1 )

*** Gabriela's POV ***

♪♪ Te amo con la fuerza del viento.
Te amo en la distancia y el tiempo.
Te amo en la alegra y el llanto.
Te amo tanto no sabes cuanto.
Te amo con mi cuerpo y mi alma.
Te amo como ya no se ama.
Te amo sin poder compararte.
Te amo como nadie ah de amarte.
Te Amo, Te Amo! ♪♪

I laid down in the bed with my eyes close, listening to one of Jencarlos Canela's songs. I had to admit that I was depress. It hurt more and more each minute that has passed. What hurt the most was the fact that as much as his betrayal was killing me the more I loved him.

Aunt Raquel opened the bedroom door without knocking. I opened my eyes to look at her; then closed them.
-" It's been three days that you been in this bed; listening to some sad musics that I have no idea what the lyrics are putting into your mind. Gaby, you're not even talking to anyone. That's why I didn't even bother to knock. What is-it you trying to do to yourself? Kill yourself? Whatever it is, I'm not going to allow it to happen. I need you to get up, take a shower, eat something and go on with your life." Aunt Raquel said. I ignored her. She turned off the radio, opened the windows, and pulled the blanket off me. I sucked my teeth.
-" Don't make me beat you up, young lady. Get up NOW!" Aunt Raquel said again. I gave up, and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. I felt a little more relax. When I got out, I saw that my aunt already changed my bed sheets.

-" Look at you! You're all cleaned up and beautiful. I cook breakfast and today you're not going to be eating in your room. And, when you're done, we're going to talk." She said again when she saw me. I rolled my eyes. I walked to the kitchen and put a small piece of chicken and fries in my plate.

Aunt Raquel walked in and sat on the table chair; she was facing me.
-" What is the cause of that broken heart?" She asked. I sighed.
-" I don't wanna talk about it, aunty." I said.
-" You have no other choice." She said. I took a deep breath before explaining her the whole scenario. My aunty looked at me and said : " So, you left your man for another woman? Are-you out of your mind? Honey, the wifey is the type who fight for her man. The wifey doesn't run before the other woman. You should fight for your love."
-" Maybe I'm just a lover, not a fighter. He has been so defensive when it comes to her. I don't know if it's because they have a child together or if he's still in love with her. Anyway, that's why I left. I want to give him some times to think about everything." I said. My aunty reached for my hand and squeezed it.
-" I wish you the best with your love life. Just don't let it destroy you. Please." She said. I nodded and left to go back in my temporary bedroom. I reached under my pillow and grabbed my cellphone to find more than fifty missed calls, more than twenty voicemails and uncounted numbers of text messages. Most from Cash. Some from Sasha. And there was just one from an unknown number.

1st keep voicemail message from Cash: Babe don't do this to me. Please answer the phone. We need to talk. I'm sorry. Answer now please.

9th keep voicemail message from Cash: Answer the gotdamn phone Gabriela.

17th keep voicemail messsge from Sasha: Girl, we're very worried about you. Where are-you? Cash is going crazy. He's looking for you everywhere. I've never see him that sad. I know he's wrong. Come back home please. Do it for me. Call me back. Okay bestie?

22 voicemail message from Cash: I miss you babe. I'm not me without you. How long you gonna punish me? I can't take your absence anymore. I need you.

Last message was from a number that I didn't know: Gaby, it's Carlos. I finally found the paper that I wrote your number on. What's up girl? You can call me in that number when you hear that message.

I look at the phone. I needed someone to talk to; someone who didn't know what I was going through; someone who wasn't going to have that look of pity my aunty had on her face earlier. I decided to call my friend, Carlos back.

*** Naomi's POV ***

I was happy to have my gray Nissan Altima car back. I drove to my cousin's house. I felt so uncomfortable home after that big argument with Gabriela. Trust me, it wasn't in my intention for all this to happened. Since she left, Cash is behaving like a zombie. The only one he hanged out with his Andy, our son.
For example, today, his friends and sister decided to go out to the beach and he completely refused to join them. Lucky asked me to accompany them. He got to be out of his mind. Who is that stupid to think of me hanging out with Sasha? That girl been looking at me sideways since his little sister-in-law who broke my nose left. I knew Sasha was dying to tell me in my face that it was all my fault. She just couldn't because she knew that I knew her little secret. I had a big smirk on my face when I saw her getting in a car with Jeffrey while Jizzy was there too. I could see how uncomfortable she felt. She looked through the window and our eyes met. I winked and she rolled her eyes.
So, I parked in the guest parking. I picked Andrew from his chair and made my way to Ebony's apartment. The girl opened the door, and took the baby from my arms. I followed her to the living room. It was such a nice place. I could see that the marry man she was doing was really spending on her.
-" He's so handsome! He looks just like his Dad." Ebony said. It made me smile because everyone else been telling me that he was my twin.
-" Thanks!" I said.
-" How's your nose doing?" Ebony asked, trying hard not to laugh.
-" Shut up! I should've let her break yours, instead. You wouldn't be laughing at me now." I said. We busted out with laughter.
-" So, where's that Brazilian weaves?" Ebony asked. Actually, it wasn't a socialite visit. I came for her to do my hair. Ebony handed me the baby and went right to styling my weave. We were chatting during that whole time.
-" So, she really left the house?" Ebony asked.
-" Yes. I feel so bad due to how sad Cash is. The guy is very depressed." I told my friend.
-" Girl, give me a break. There's nothing for you to feel bad about. You should use that situation to get back with your man. Are-you nuts?" She asked me.
-" I cannot do that. He's no longer in love with me. She's the one he's crazy about." I said.
-" Naomi. Naomi. Naomi. If he didn't have a minimum feeling for you, he would've let you leave the house instead of his own girlfriend. Love doesn't exist nowadays. You need someone by your side to take care of your needs and that's it. If you truly love that baby sitting on your laps, you wouldn't worry about that tramp he's suppose-to-be in love with. Girl, get your man back, have another baby and save your son. C'mon now." Ebony said. How could Ebony say something like that? What if she was right for once in her life? Oh man!

______________________________________

I know it's a short chapter. My bad. I just wanted to give y'all something to enjoy your mind with. Hopefully. Lollll. What do you think of Gaby hearing from Carlos? What do you think of Ebony's idea?
Part 2 coming very soon... You guys better get ready!