Chapter 8

*** Gabriela's POV ***

-" Are-you guys ready?" The man asked. I wished I could answer, but my heart was beating too fast. I looked down, then at Cashmere. There was no trace of fear on his face. He looked excited instead.

-" I can't. Sorry." I said. I was panicking. I've never skydive before. I wasn't ready to jump out of a helicopter without a parachute.

-" Why? You're scared?" Cash asked.

-" Hell yeah! Do you see how far we are from the sea?" I asked him.

-" I see and I know we can make it there. I'm here with you. We can do it together. Please. Please. Please." He begged. I took a deep breath before I agreed to do this craziness with him. Cash took my hand into his. Then, he leaned over and pecked my lips. I wasn't ready to die, but I was ready for new adventures with my boo. We counted to three before we jumped out of the helicopter. No need to tell you that I was screaming non-stop. Gravity took over my whole body during that moment of free-fall. It didn't take long for us to get in the water.

-" I did it!!!" I screamed.

-" You did it, baby. We did it. I'm so proud of you." Cash wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me closer to his body. We kissed passionately like there was nobody else in this world. It was just the two of us. Him and I. Cash and Gaby.

-" I'm alive!" I screamed. " For once in my life, I feel like I don't have to be on the safe side. You have proven to be that after everything I can still be happy. You put a smile in that face. Thanks!" I said. We kissed again.

Not longer after, a yacht appeared toward our direction and Cash helped get in. It was the first day of our summer vacation and it was the best place we could be at, in the middle of the ocean. There was nobody to bother us. There was no Mike; and no China. I've seen China earlier this week and her stomach was already big; too big for someone who was probably six months pregnant. The other thing that I noticed was that smirk on her face when she saw me. I knew she wanted me to give me the image of happy woman pregnant for the man of her life. One thing she didn't know is that Mike been stalking nonstop; begging me to get back with him. I didn't have time for none of them. I was just adventuring life and the new aspect of love that I was beginning to experience. Yes! I said it. I love Cash. I don't know if I was in love with him yet; but I knew for sure that I wasn't that far from getting to that phase. Well, that's if our relationship remains the same.

-" We've been going on the most adventurous dates. We went rock climbing, surfing, playing basketball, riding horses, and many more. From all of them, I learned more about you and myself as well. I fell into your charm more and more in every single dates, and every time I laid my eyes on you. You're there even when you're absent. But, honey, your 61 days of trial is over. I want things to go to the next level. I want us to be official. I want everybody to know that you're mine and me, yours. I need to know if you're ready to continue this journey with me, or we have to stop everything here and now." Cash said. There was nothing else than seriousness and honesty writing on his face.

-" For the past two months, I've learned about my weakness. You filled up every holes in my heart with your love medicine. You broke all the rules I've made. And, left me speechless and full with happiness and love. So... Yes! I wanna be yours and you, mine and only mine." I said. Cash pulled me up, so my legs are wrapped around his waist. In that position, we kissed like two teenagers.

-" Only yours! Babe, I will always do my best to make you happy. Now, we're going to eat, talk, and cuddle while waiting for the sunset. Then, we're going to do one more thing before heading back home." Cash winked at me. I hoped he was not talking about what we both thinking.